New starter on wedding countdown...

Hi everybody,
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Rachel and today is my first day on sole source. I am getting married on 28th April and want to lose 2 1/2 stones before then. That's a minimum and anything further would be great!

I've been reading the forum for a while and the support is great! Thought I'd register and I'm going to make a rule that whenever I want to cheat (and I'm certain it will be often) I will come on here and post instead!

The problem with doing thus in the run up to the wedding I guess is that it's a very social time and every week there seems to be something to test me! Some things I can get out of and some I either can't or don't want to so I will just have to be sensible and make the right choices on those days I guess? Any advice on that front would be appreciated!

Anyway, hi to everybody! Is anyone else in a similar position with similar goals and want to team up? (I guess we all are!) I will try and sort out a ticker but it's confusing me right now :)
I am five feet eight inches and weigh 14 stones 11 pounds.
Rachelx

Hi Rachel,

Well done in starting your CD journey and congratulations in the wedding!
I only started three weeks ago (3rd WI is tomorrow) and lost a stone already. I don't doubt at all that you won't reach at least very close to your target if not all of it as this diet seems magical! The first week seems to be more challenging but it honestly does get much easier!
Just remember to keep sipping the water and think of all the positives and you will be ok.

I am going to be a bridesmaid on the 2nd April which is what prompted me to starting this diet. Didn't realise I was as big as I was (15st 11lbs, size 16 to start) and typically the bride and other bridesmaid is a size 10 and really didn't want to spend her big day being miserable about my size so this is why I'm here and will also carry on until I'm at least 10 stone!

This forum is amazing and definitely worth coming back on here as soon as you start to doubt the diet etc. best of luck! X

Hey welcome to the diet.

I have been on it for just over a week now. And need to loose the same amount as you now.

Not to put you off but don't think you will loose 2.5 stones in 7 weeks as it take 3weeks to loose a stone roughly although everyone's body is different.

Just stay positive and focused and you will
Achieve your goal in no time.

Good luck and hopefully I can loose the 2.5 stones

Back