new starter today.

janinelee123

hi everyone. i started lipotrim today. i have been so excited about starting but now i'm on it, i'm kinda scared and feel a bit sad. i'm gonna stick to it deffinetly because i want to lose weight really badly but its weird to think that all i will have are the shakes or water. i'll get over it. just wasnt prepared to feel like this. didnt think i would feel sad. especially on day 1. lol. i dont feel hungry and i'm havin loads of water. i dont really like the chicken soup but the strawberry shake is ok. not as bad as i thought.

Hi Janineless

I was the same on the first few days, but i think it gets a lot easier.. Its just
that your missing food!! Chin up you can do it will get better think
of next week when youve lost a few lbs.. I didnt like the soup or choc either
so I just drink the strawberry and vanilla, have you tried the vanilla and coffee together
thats good?? And when your feeling sad just log on here there is always loads of support from everyone.

Let me know how you go 2moro!!

hi everyone. i started lipotrim today. i have been so excited about starting but now i'm on it, i'm kinda scared and feel a bit sad. i'm gonna stick to it deffinetly because i want to lose weight really badly but its weird to think that all i will have are the shakes or water. i'll get over it. just wasnt prepared to feel like this. didnt think i would feel sad. especially on day 1. lol. i dont feel hungry and i'm havin loads of water. i dont really like the chicken soup but the strawberry shake is ok. not as bad as i thought.

Good luck hun. Get through the next couple of days and it really will get ALOT easier. This site is vital for myself to keep on the straight and narrow. Just email for advice or just a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon............especially after your first weigh in to hear all about the huge weight loss you've experienced!!!
xx

Aww dont be sad, be happy that you have taken the first step to feeling like a million dollars. Just take it one day at a time and you will be fine. Take some comfort in that you are not alone kid, we are all doing exactly the same as you.

thanks guys. i'v been in work all day today and i'v not been too bad. i have only had 1 shake thou. i couldnt stomach one this morning so i'm gonna take 2 in work from now on and have 1 on each of my breaks. i'm still not too hungry and was ok having the shake at work. i think i will try the vanilla. next tuesday will be graet when i have my first weigh in. there are a few girls at work on liptrim and 1 of them has been really helpful. the girl sat next to me wasnt much help thou. she kept saying it was worng to have no food at all and i should try the atkins diet, then came back and descibed her chips and gravy dinner. lol. ofcorse shes slim.

Welcome to the site and congratulations for choosing to change your life forever with a new you.

Well done on getting through your first day! If you make it through the first few days, the rest is a breeze. My second and third days were hell, and could have easily caved. You will feel fab once you hit ketosis though.

You learn to ignore the rude & ignorant people. I just nod and smile, and say, "yeah, I don't eat food anymore....." they look at you like you are mad, but give it a week or two and they'll be saying how well you look.

Keep getting that water down!

i just cant wait for the first week to be over. lol. just tried the chocolate and couldnt have it so i think i'm going to stick to strawberry. will it matter that i have only had 2 shakes today. i'm not hungry and really couldnt take having another today. i will have loads more water.

how do i add a ticket to my comments? i have been on the site but cant work it out. lol. thanks

You really need to have all three of your shakes as they contain all your nutrients for the day spread out between them. Click on someone elses ticker and that will take you to the website that does them. Good luck!

thanks for the tips, i didnt manage to have 3 shakes yesturday. couldnt do it but i'm really gonna try today. still dont feel hungry and am feeling a bit happier today.

Welcome and Good Luck Hun!!!!!
The one main thing that will keep you going week to week is the weigh in day, when you see how many pounds you have lost.
ITS FAB!!
xx

hi and welcome
As everyone else has said you made the first step to changing your life . Be strong and get the first week over with thats the hardest part . once your in ketosis youll be fine and fell soooooooooooo much better hope you sort your ticker out it took me ages to do mine not the best on computers .Keep your self busy as much as you can and you always have all of us when your fed up

hi everyone. today has been a bit better. day 3, i'm feeling happier but still cant manage to keep 3 shakes down. i had 2 yesturday and i'v had 1 today. i am just going to make another because i know i cant just have the 1 but i just cant have the 3. i am gonna work on it because i know its not good to miss 1. i took my daughter to a palay gym today and my partner and friends had chips and cheese and sandwiches, i just kept thinking....i'd love just a dry piece of toast never mind chips and cheese. lol. but i was strong and had my water and shake. i cant believe i am sticking to it sooo well. its been hard but i know its gonna be worth it. i just cant wait for my weigh in on tuesday.

Hi hun,

You really must force the shakes down....otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and you will not lose weight. That is exactly what the pharmasist told me last week. The three shakes are the minimum you MUST have. He described lipotrim as a forced starvation without harming yourself and especially your muscles (your heart being a muscle). If you do not have the shakes then you end up harming your muscles and you really do not want to do that. The three shakes are really important long term. I suppose if you are ill you may not eat for a few days and it does you no harm, but you must try and get those shakes down....you will lose more weight believe it or not.

Good luck.
x

well done for sticking to it but you really need to have all three shakes as they have all your vits etc have you tried the flapjacks they are not great and can microwave them for a few seconds or pop them in the toaster for a little bit, but if you really dont like the shakes try verying the shakes i like the choc with crushed ice and the vanilla with coffee in it hot or with ice worth a go keep at it you can do this

Back