New starter - Tuesday at home weigh in - Join me?

Well done both of you on your lost inches and lbs. I think I should start to measure as well. What is 30 dart shred?

Paulamoo2 said:
Well done both of you on your lost inches and lbs. I think I should start to measure as well. What is 30 dart shred?

It's a DVD by Jillian michaels ( the biggest loser) its has 3 levels 1-3 and you work you way through for the 30 days. You begin at level 1 and work up. Most people do 10 days at each level. Each work out is 20 minutes long which consists of a 2 minute warm up, three 6 minute circuits which consist of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs, 1 minute cool down. The claim is you can loose 20lb in 30 days. Xx

HI all! Great to see a few more people joining us for Tuesday weigh ins! I've only just found the time to sit down and do my slimming world updates today, i had a big interview last week so head was full of that.
I only lost 0.5 pounds o Tuesday but to be honest, i'm really pleased with that as i had 4 meals out, a fair bit of booze and was on week one of my cycle. I guess i'm still benefitting for good work previous weeks os determined to have a really good one this week in case it tries to catch me up! Other targets for this week are to try and get the Hubby onboard - he needs to be losing weight too as we get ourselves ready for IVF!
IM guessing the 30 day Shred is some kind of daily toning routine?

Hi there, sorry I have only just had my weigh in this week, due to my jubilee celebrations! But I have lost 2lbs! Really pleased. Keep up the good work everyone. I'm wish you well with you 30 day shred and with getting your hubby onboard. Feeling really focused and really pleased with my new found sausages at only 1/2 sin! They are so much better than the quorn ones! Yummy x

I've weighed in a day early this week as we've had all sorts of problems with our bathroom this weekend (drains - yuck!!) so the plumber is coming tomorrow and I might not have a bathroom to weigh-in in! lol. 2lbs off this week, which I'm delighted about! I had a naughty afternoon tea last Tuesday after weigh in but have been 100% on plan since then so I'm really glad to see it paying off.

Means I've got to lose less that 1 1/4lbs per week until holiday to get to my Cuba target of 10st 5lbs, which I'm really feeling is achievable. I'm really starting to see a difference in my clothes too, which is extra motivation.

Plus one of my best friends has asked me to be her bridesmaid next March (and her other two bridesmaids are size 6-8!!) so I definitely want to get to my under 10st target by Christmas and keep it off through next year so that I look back on her wedding photos and feel fabulous!

Good luck to all of you weighing in tomorrow! Look forward to hearing how you get on! xx

2 1/2 lb off for me :)

Miss_Corset said:
That's great - well done! Just been reading your shred results - you must be delighted!xx

Thank you. Yes I am pleased so far but I know by week 5 + my loss really slows and it's normally 1/2 lb here and there or sts. Still a long way to go but hope I've reached my goal of 9 1/2 stone for my 30th in November :)

I'm in a similar position - my target is 9st10lbs in November time as I've got a bridesmaids dress to fit into!

Just tried on a work dress I've never worn before because it was too tight and it fits perfectly! Being able to see the change is amazing!

feeling so pleased this morning with my 2lb 10oz loss which is is my biggest loss to date, I've been losing tiny amounts. I've only been following SW for 6 weeks ( total loss 8lb 3 oz). last week I changed to EE and have been drinking green tea so I am going to continue this way :)

Hey cat! Congratulations on your loss this week! :)

I joined SW with the intention of doing red and green days, but have actually just done EE and have been losing an average of 2lbs a week, which I'm really pleased. EE is great because it means you can go out for dinner etc, without it being really awkward!!

xx

Hi Tuesday Losers!
Looks like everyones watching the scales going down which is the right direction! Well done all. I've had stand still today ... which i think is due to 2 reasons, I had a blow out on Saturday and i haven't been writing down my food. The positive spin i'm putting on it is that i still haven't had a single week of my weight going UP since starting!
This week i'm going to go back to basics and write everything down, look up syn values accurately etc. I'd juts got a bit sloppy tbh ... which i think you have to do every now and then to stay sane.

Im also gonna set myself some mini goals now .. haven't done that yet. Just off to have a look at all your mini goals for some inspiration.

Caz :)

Hows everyone done today? I lost 1lb ...thats fine. Was proud of myself for going on two nights out and managing to be a moderate drinker at both (just 2 drinks both nights)

My signature wont let me upload my mini goals ... so i'll post them here
Mini goal 1 = 1 stone lost
Mini goal 2 = Stuck with it for 12 weeks
Mini goal 3 = Get into 'that' dress!
Mini goal 4 = BMI

mini goal 4 - 24

Good work, Caz! I'm 2lbs down this week taking me to a 12lb loss overall and hopefully one week and 2lbs away from my 1st award. xx

Well done to all. I lost a whole 0.5 lb this week lol but guess im still going in the right direction :)

Absolutely, Caldil. And you're shredding, aren't you? That basically stopped my losses! The 2 weeks I was doing it, I STS, but since then I've been losing 2lbs most weeks! Did love it though - will be doing it mid-August 'til mid-September to get beach ready for holiday!

Miss_Corset said:
Absolutely, Caldil. And you're shredding, aren't you? That basically stopped my losses! The 2 weeks I was doing it, I STS, but since then I've been losing 2lbs most weeks! Did love it though - will be doing it mid-August 'til mid-September to get beach ready for holiday!

Yes I'm still shredding on day 5 level 3 so nearly done. I'm due star week this week so that could be another reason as I can normally put on at least 4lb

Hey Lovely Tuesday Losers!

I'm weighing in on a Monday for the next 3 weeks as I've got work stuff messing with my routine (and my diet!!). So, 3lbs off with me this week! I'm absolutely delighted to have broken the 1st barrier and be almost at my Club 10! Really want to hit that next Monday as it'll really help focus me through the two difficult weeks which will follow - my 3 days in South Africa with 2 overnight flights (so will just be eating what I can, when I can) and having to entertain clients when I'm over there which will definitely involve amazing South African wine! Then the week after is a residential conference in London, which we're part sponsoring and again I'll be entertain clients. The first night will be ok as I can drink water with lemon at the drinks reception but on the second night there's a black tie awards dinner so I'll have to eat what I'm given.

The good news is though, that I'm wearing a gorgeous new dress from Coast (Home | Coast), which wouldn't have fitted me 7 weeks ago! :)

Back