New starter with Rosemary Conley

Suzi

Hi Guys,
After managing to lose 17lbs by myself since May 1st I decided a boost was needed so started my local RC class last Tuesday. I hope to be able to share some good news with you all next week and look forward to hearing from other RCers!
Suzi :)

Hi Suzi,

Congratualtions on your first wi :) That's fab! I am thinking of joining RC as I just cant get back into CD and Im sure I''m doing myself more damage than good by going on it for a few days then binge eating etc!

How are you finding it? Is it fairly easy to follow?

Also can you drink alcohol or fizzy drinks on it? (ie diet coke??) Thats the only thing that I really need to know before I through myself into it! :)

N xxx

WELL DONE SUZI that's FAB!!!!!

Nathalie20 I am also considering starting on RC.. I did LL (like CD) last summer, lost 3.5 stone and finally lost all the baby blubber from having 2 children, sadly I have now put back on every single pound and feeling very very very sad and miserable.. what a waste of money and effort (I did sole source for 12 weeks to lose all that weight). So how stupid do I feel now?!?

Anyway well done Suzi - keep up the great work!!

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the support. I have to say the first 2 weeks are difficult on 'Kickstart' as you have to stick to 1200 cals of low fat food a day. However I was pleased to lose the 4lbs as I was already dieting. Next week I can start my full calorie allowance which could be anything between 1500 and 1700 cals of low fat food-really looking forward to that!:D I havn't been able to join in with the excercises yet due to a dodgy kneecap, but hope to in the next couple of weeks. The group celebrate success (got my slimmer of the week cert last night) and have private chats for those struggling. You can have diet coke and alcohol (no alcohol in the first 2 weeks)and I get the impression that there is support without lectures! I think I can stick to this one-I'm going to give it a damn good try anyway!!!
After all we have nothing to lose apart from unwanted weight! Go for it girls (free week voucher in mag and on web site)Perhaps we can build up the numbers in the RC gang!
Suzi:)

Back