new starter

Hi.. I have started my Cambridge diet today and although I have done everything was advised to do - I do not feel hungry; is this normal? Wold love to hear from you..:sigh:

I started yesturday and today was day 2. Was hungry today but not yesturday? I guess we are all different.
My tummy is really gurgling today aswell - very noisy!
Good luck and keep up informed of your progress

Hi flowey, thanks .... I guess tomorrow will be my test when the hunger kicks in; I was pretty good today as avoided cakes in the office on day 1 of my CD. well done on your weight loss..

I also stopped feeling hungry very early on I think day 2 I was well into ketosis

Your lucky :)

Good luck with your journey x

Thanks mrsessex... I shall try and enjoy this; think I should have an early night just in case of temptation... good luck with your weight loss and well done!

How is everyone today?
I'm glugging water and black coffee trying to hold my soup out till lunchtime !!!
Clock watching today.... day 3 so nearly half way through week 1....I can do this, I can do this!

I had no hunger at all at start of diet, and suspect i was well in ketosis by day 2 as got the stinky dog breath by then. Its a bonus! Don't worry about it. Glad you're doing well. You wait till WI, you'll feel even better! Well done for making the choice and so far sticking to a brilliant diet, the results are so worth it...xx

Welcome Newbies, wishing you much luck for your weight loss journey - seriously best thing I have ever done in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once your focused, you can really watch the pounds disappear, I hve a dily diary in my sig if you want to see how it went for me !

welcome newbies :)
good luck on your first week, weigh in will soon be here with its lovely boost :)

I never felt hungry when I started... it was the day 3 cravings that almost did it for me. It wasn't that I was hungry so much as everything on tv was related to food.

Anyway, don't knock it if you're not hungry that has got to be good.

Well done on starting CD and sgtarting your change of a life time. I didn't feel hungry at all in the 1st week. Am on day 17 now and the only time I feel hungry is when I have been too busy and have forgot to have my shake or not drink enough water.
Wait till you 1st WI and you'll be hooked and grinning from ear to ear so good luck!!

Natalie xx

Mimi - why are you SS-ing at a BMI of 25?

yeh i think its natural hun although everyone is different i guess ... i wasnt that hungy after day 2 and i even find looking at a plate full of food yukky now!

Oh what lucky people to start getting into ketosis on 2nd day - took me at least a week.
Good Luck to the new starters; the fun starts with your first weigh-in, this diet really works!

Back