NEW STARTER

Sunbaby

Okay, firstly hello to everyone :)

I tried this diet 2 years ago and I lost 2 stone, ws really impressed, but since then in the last year I have eaten stupidly and really just let myself go, so tomorrow morning I am starting this again....

At 26 years old and 15 and a half stone I an very unhappy with my weight.... so tomorrow it is.... In all honesty I am so worred about sticking to it, I know how easy it is to jsut give in and I really don't want to do that... It doesn't help when I have all my friends saying that I'm stupid and will end up ill! I know the diet works and just want to combat my weight, because that is the only thing that is holding me back from doing things I want to... Guess like many people who gain weight, I've lost all sense of the outgoing person that I used to be... so here goes!

Hi! Good luck - I know exactly what you mean about wanting to (re)gain confidence. I can't wait for the slimmer new me.

I start Monday. Hopefully it'll go well for both of us!

Hi guys

I started on the 1st sep so wer all pretty much startin together!!

Good luck xxx

Welcome to the forum. :D

It sounds like you have some good motivation to work with. Don't listen to other people, they either don't understand VLCD's or are jealous that you have the strength to do something they would never be able to achieve.

Good luck and keep posting. :)

Hey sunbaby, dont get yourself down chick, you've made the first step to restarting the CD which is fab, just think of your first weigh in, the first of many. I've not started the CD yet, not until 12th Sept but after reading many posts on here im itching to get started. Dont listen to negative people around you, you've got to do it for yourself xx

Back