New starter

funkystrut

:) Hi all Lipotrimmers,

I started Sat two weeks ago. It has been tough esp in the weekends!!
On Sun and Mon i had a wobbley and had some food instead of the shakes!! :( Felt bloated and heart burn for the rest of the day. Never do that again. Back on track with the shakes. Getting weighed on Wed. Not expecting to loose anything.....but fingers crossed.:eek:

Has anyone else had a similar experience to the above?

Hi funky.. I think the majority of us have messed up at some point... Hopefully you should still lose as you have been good the other days.

I will keep my fingers, arms eyes and everything else crossed for you for your weigh in tomorrow.. Please don't forget to let us know how you get on.

There is also the November Challenge if you want to add your name hun.. It is just a challenge we each set ourselves to see if we lose the amount of weight that we want to..

Good luck on your journey, and i look forward to seeing more of your posts x x

Hi, I know you saw my post about my slip up , thanks for your support x I am back on track today hope you are too. Hang on in there and as I know today is a new day. Weekends are tough I try to keep busy busy, my house has never been so tidy lol !

Thx

Thx for the encourgement:)....really needed it. Will defo keep you posted about my WI this week. Have also joined the Nov challenge.. nice to see there are so many people in a similar boat. This forum is great!:553:

Hi Funky - im also a blipper :eek:(
Hoping for a loss anyway tomorrow - hope you get one too x x x

WI this evening - lost 2lbs despite my blip this week. :happy036:
Thank you all for your support. Most appreciated. :thankyou:
Ready for Nov's challenge.
Bring it on! :wee:

Well done funky!!! Over a stone lost...Keep going hun x x x

Thx Su....well done too you too for staying so consistant. You're a great sport:giveup:

Back