New starter

Susiepoos

Started SW diet last Sunday - 27th Feb. I've done it before and lost 2 stones but that was about 4-5 years ago. I found classes difficult to attend as I work night shifts so I couldn't always attend tha same class every week so I'm now doing it online - I'm so pleased that I've found a forum so that I can ask questions and get feedback.
Here's hoping that by Sunday I've lost a couple of pounds at least.

Sue

Thanks for that - I'm determined to give my best shot this time as my health is being effected.

Good luck! You can do it! I'm a new starter to (although I did it a few years ago too and managed to lose weight).

Welcome...I dont go to classes anymore, and I find that this forum is a god send. Every question or comment I have put on here, someone, if not loads of people have replied to. Its full of lovely helpful people. Good luck x

Hi Susiepoos,

Fingers crossed for Sunday. I am a Sunday weigher (and online member) too. I love the whole thing - it's just great. There is a very active thread here for Sunday (at home) weighers and we are very friendly and welcoming. It's on the weekly weigh in subforum here in SW bit. Please feel free to come and join us if you want.

Good luck.

Gail x

How did your first weigh-in go? Hope it went well!

Back