New Starter

pinkpanda

Hi guys

been reading all the threads on this board and am so inspired by you all. I have been battling with my weight for years, bouncing from WW to SW to calorie counting etc, only to find I am heavier now than I ever was. I did CD in my 20s and lost and maintained brilliantly back then. I have been researching LL, CD and this one and as this one is more price friendly, I thought I would take the plunge!

I bought the trial pack last week, to give it a go, and had my first shake, a strawberry one this morning and it was so creamy, I really enjoyed it. I am going to add a meal in for this evening to ease myself into it for a few days before going the whole hog.

I weighed in at 15st 10lb this morning and am hoping for a wee loss before we go on holiday in a couple of weeks.

Anyhooo just thought I would say hello, and wish you all a good week.

:wavey:

Hi there
You sound a bit like me yoyo dieted since I was 13
Five years ago lost weight for my wedding on CD but have put it all back on and some

Had my 48th Birthday in May hit depression and then made the decision this has to go or I have gastric surgery

So started 12 days ago today is day 13 lost 12lb in first week and looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday morning

Sorry rambling but just wanted to wish you luck x

Thank you both. Just had a Veg soup for lunch, not too bad either. Had a litre of water so far, couldn't go mad this morning as I am a care worker and am in and out of peoples houses, so will down more now I am home.

Thanks again for the welcomes

hello :)
u weigh almost exactly what I did when I started :)
oohh good i'm glad to hear the shakes taste ok, mine won't arrive til tmo!
good luck hun!!!

Welcome PP....sounds like you are off to a great start. Keep strong and keep your goals in sight and you will achieve your dreams. look forward to seeing your progress xx

Welcome to the board!! Good luck with your first week. You'll def lose some for your holidays and feel better in your clothes xxx

Back