Total Solution New starter

Beanie32

Well I've done it!!!! First day on packs. From looking on the site and sussing out the various VLCD I decided on Exante because of cost really and I am so pleased I did because so far I love the taste of the strawberry shake!! I was dubious because I had bought some off eBay and they tasted awful!!!! I'm back after putting all my weight back on after doing LL. I've got my sparkling water and lots to keep me distracted. Hope to be in ketosis by the weekend!!!! Thankyou to you all you are truly inspirational xxx

Good luck :)

Welcome, and good luck.

Welcome and good luck :D

Thanks all!!!!! Never stopped going to loo!!!!! Have now had the pleasure of banana shake I found it so salty not sure about that one. What do others do with the banana or do people not think it's salty??????

The banana shake is my favourite of the flavours, I don't find it salty at all, but then I was always quite used to salty food which might explain it. Hope you find the other flavours more palatable xx

Good luck.

I love all the flavours, and like them hot and cold..maybe try the banana hot and see how that tastes :)

Thanks all!!! Well day 5 beginning and not feeling too bad. Actually dont mind any of the shakes tastes, chocolate and strawberry definitely my favourites so far!!!! Going to site out a diary in the site over the weekend and set sone goals. Off to get up and weigh myself!!!!!! Byeeeeeeee

Good luck Hun x

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

How was the weigh in? Is it an offical weigh in or just a sneaky peek?

I am day 4 and a serial scale hopper and have been for too many years to remember. Still feeling hungry so at the moment it is the scales that are keeping me on track.

I am enjoying the shakes too, but my favourites atm are vanilla and banana.

Good luck Beanie.

Hey Beanie, just popping in to see how you are getting on?

Back