New starter

Bobbi.T

Hi everyone

My name is Roberta and I've been yo yo dieting for years. I actually got to WW goal but, like many others, the weight crept on. Each time I gave up the next time I started I had even more to lose! I passed a 'big' milestone birthday last July and have decided this time has got to be the one where I persevere, lose the weight & keep it off. I also have T2 diabetes so I am hoping losing weight will help control this too.

I decided this time to join Slimming World as some of my friends are having success with this and it's seems much more relaxed than WW (not all that weighing and pointing). I joined my local class on 20 April but didn't start the plan until the next day. Was really good & stuck to it but was devastated when I weighed in Friday morning and had only lost 1lb! 1lb off is better than nothing I hear you cry, but 1lb for no alcohol,cheese, chocolate, biscuits, bread & butter!! ( Sorry for the rant but I've seen so many great losses on here I was hoping for a miracle I suppose. Ha ha. )

Anyway folks am now half way through the second week, feeling positive again after a good few days so bring on Friday.

Looking forward to all the hints & support from this site.

Roberta x

Back