New Starter

shelley bon

Hi everyone just needed a bit of motivation please ??? I am now on my third week and really struggling,everyday i say 'today is the day i get back on track' please can any of you help ??? i really need to do this :( xx

Week 1 - 7lb:D
Week 2 - 2lb :eek:

shelley bon said:
Hi everyone just needed a bit of motivation please ??? I am now on my third week and really struggling,everyday i say 'today is the day i get back on track' please can any of you help ??? i really need to do this :( xx

Week 1 - 7lb:D
Week 2 - 2lb :eek:

Hi Shelley welcome to minimins I have also been struggling to keep on track it's frightening how quickly the mindset can go, at the moment if I feel I want something to eat I tell myself I will wait 10 mins if I still want it after that I have it but quite often the "moment" passes, am also trying to keep out of the kitchen in the evening that's the time I am at my worst, also i need to stick with it as a lot of my new clothes don't fit me i need to get back in them :)
Good luck losing the lbs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi everyone just joined 5mins ago,not very good at the typing but will get there been reading threads they all sound great which is why i joined hope you can all help me when i need you ,from floozy

Hi Floozy

I'm sure you'll find this site very encouraging. The people are friendly & supportive & it's good to know you're not alone in your weight loss journey. There are loads of tip & ideas too so lots of things to read to keep you out the biscuit tin. ;)

Good luck & don't forget to keep us all updated on your loss. :)

Hi Shelley

Wow look at your losses. I'm a week ahead of you ( will be my 4th weigh in on Friday) but have only lost 6.5 lbs. I say only but I'm pleased with that. I'm a slow loser but was gutted at my 1st week loss of only 1 lb but did well on the 2nd. I'd set myself a target of 7 lbs before my holiday next week so almost there.

1st wk : 1 lb loss. :)
2nd wk : 4.5 lb loss :D
3rd wk. : 1 lb loss. :)

We had a weekend away & although I planned what I was going to eat it was out of my control. I did get back on track Monday & this week so we will see tomorrow. ( Arrrggghhh,....scared! Lol. )

This site is great & there is so much support so good luck on your journey. :)

Have a good read of the threads in the Cambridge section. Talk to your counsellor about how you are feeling. Take it a day at a time. Look at how much weight you have lost.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back