New starter!!!

Hello all!

I started on my ss yesterday my starting weight is 12st 11lb I'm hoping to get down to 10st my ideal weight for my height is 9 1/2 stone but I think that might be a little to low for me.

Have any of you lovely peeps got any advice for a new starter?

I'm struggling a little with the urge to snack!!!! :-(

Michelle xx

flabbylous said:
Hello all!

I started on my ss yesterday my starting weight is 12st 11lb I'm hoping to get down to 10st my ideal weight for my height is 9 1/2 stone but I think that might be a little to low for me.

Have any of you lovely peeps got any advice for a new starter?

I'm struggling a little with the urge to snack!!!! :-(

Michelle xx

Just think of how gorgeous you'll look and feel in ONLY a few months, pull out some clothes that you'd like to get into and think of when you can get into them. Remove yourself from food in the first few days, drink tons of water and stay busy!

Good luck Michelle !

I lost 10lb in the first week but have been naughty twice this week!!! :-0
So not to sure if I'm going to see a loss this week but there's always next week!!! Lol x

Hi ! I started this Thursday and I'm 12st 12lb, my "ideal" is 9st 7lb too but I would also be pleased with 10st. I've got my first weigh in on Wednesday night so I'll let you know how it goes, maybe we can help each other through the bad days and have a giggle on the good ones ! Well done on your loss, don't think I'll make that much (here's hoping though!) I'm on 3 products a day, I have porridge in the morning, a shake for lunch and a soup in the evening, it all seems to be ok ok so far but I'm only on day 4 so not sure when ketosis sets in. I've never done this diet before so if anyone has any advice I'd be grateful x

That would be fab!!! I could do with someone on here to keep me on track!!!

What are the porridges like? I've only done shakes and soups!

Don't try chocolate orange! Horrible!!! Lol!!

Can't wait to hear your loss Wednesday I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good one! Well any loss is a good one!! Got to start thinking like that now!!! Xxx

I've tried the Apple & Cinnamon (disgusting!), Original (quite nice, not bad) and the Maple and Pecan which I think I could honestly live on for the rest of my life it's so yummy ! I like the butterscotch, cappucino and toffee shakes best, not really a big chocolate lover (although you wouldn't think that to look at me - lol!). Really liking most of the soups so far though although I think leek and potato is my favourite. Tonight is the first night I've felt hungry though so can't be too bad. Hoping that ketosis will kick in soon x

My CDC gave me some strips to check for ketosis but I don't know what colour they go if I am! Lol will ask her Tuesday, might try some porridge, I'm not a lover of chocolate flavoured things but love the shakes! Normally hate chocolate milkshake! Want to try and move away from the sweet shakes and onto more savoury flavours so I don't finish this with such a sweet tooth! Lol xx

I've just had the chocloate shake for my lunch and OH MY GOODNESS it's yummy! Will definitely be ordering more of those, thanks for the tip x

It's lovely isn't it!!
I've just had my weigh in and lost 4lb I'm very pleased with that because I've had a very naughty week!!! Lol x

wk 1, 10lb lost. wk 2, 4lb lost

WOW! That's great a stone in two weeks, well done ! I've got my weigh in tomorrow night so fingers crossed, reckon I've done about 7lbs or so, will be happy with that anyway. Are you doing any exercise? x

I haven't been yet!!! I'm going to start tonight!! Getting my stepper machine and sit up machine out as we speak!!! Lol x

I lost 7lbs! I've got 4 weeks to go until my holiday so hopefully I can drop a dress size by then ! Even better, my hubby remarked last night that my tummy was looking flatter !:) x

WOOOHOOO!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!
You will definitely drop at least one size in that time if you carry on like that!!!!! Xxx

Back