New Starter

sunshine_72

Silver Member
Hi All

I have got my shakes now and will be starting tomorrow (26/06/12).

Will be on here loads as I tried about 2 months ago and I gave up after about 5 days as I felt erm weird is the only word I can use!
So I will need support and I know I will get from you guys as I been nosying on here and I have seen how fantastically supportive you all are.

So, here is to a successful diet and well done to each and everyone of you - Im in awe at some of the losses I see on here.

chat soon

Veronica xxxx

Hi Veronica. Good luck with your LT journey this time round. If u get yourself through the first week you will feel really good and so determined to continue to your goal. Will look forward to hearing about your first weigh in :) xx

I started today too. Is your weigh in next Tuesday so? I'll support you if you support me :)

hi ladies,

thanks for your comments - there are 3 of us started today, we need to support each other big time!
well my first day - water water water, toilet toilet toilet!!!!
a bit of hunger but not too much - just weird not having to plan teas etc xxx

let me know how u have got on today x

Hi Veronica,

I would say that so far for day one, it has been alright:). The only downside is my terribly hay fever but luckily I got some better medication from my gp today so all good:). I've been going toilet a lot & I made my partner dinner & I was not hungry or tempted in the slightest so all good:). Let's all support one another, it will be brilliant , how much are you wanting to lose?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi chan... I'm day 4... My Hay fever not been good either but not sure about taking my piraton! There's so many tabs that can effect ketosis... Going to ask chemist Friday... GL to all you guys! ;)

week 1 -

im glad day 1 has been good for you :)
deffo to the supporting one another, I think you need someone who is going through the same as they understand. my work colleagues are not supportive at all, n im sure they got a bet going as to how many days i will last :-( thanks for support! not! lol
ANYWAYS... thats why i come on here and im glad - I want to be in single stones - even if its 9st 13 pounds :) so thats 7 stone (how did i get like that, i cant believe it)
how much do u want to lose?
how long do u plan on doing this for? xx

Hi sunshine! GL! I absolutely think my colleagues have got bets on how long I will last... Let's prove them wrong ey!!!

week 1 -

hi jeni

GL to you as well - lets sooo prove em wrong, we are soo gonna do this and with the support we can give each other, lets show em!
must admit weekends are gonna be my test - my bf is the grand sum of 10 st 3 pounds n he loves chinese n kebabs n beer n wine - oh wine how im going to miss you :-(
BUT - needs must and no cheating will equal great losses which will equal ultra feel good factor!!

we on it ladies???? :)

xx

Hi Jen my chemist said that hay fever tablets are ok, she also said so is paracetamol in case of a headache but to be careful & check with ibuprofen as some are sugar coated! GL with it all, how long you been doing it for?& how much you want to lose?x

Oh the support here will be great Veronica:) some of my colleagues are very supportive & it's brilliant but others are in their own planet lol
I'm planning on doing this for up too 4-5 weeks then got to re feed on week 6 & then I go on holiday & I manage to reach 12st7 or even 13st by then I'll be very pleased:) x x

Apologies Jeni as you already fold me you were on day 4!! We can certainly do this :) x

just downloaded the app as I saw u were posting from ur iphone, so Im gonna be on all time now hahhhaha.
I really am feeling the support - loving it!
Im going to Cuba on 21 September, 12 weeks on friday, so I plan on doing for 11 weeks the re-feed for 1 week - as I cant possibly go to an all-inc resort n hav shakes every day - besides taking all those for 2 weeks will be equal to at least 2 prs of shoes lol x
Then hopefully start again after my holiday to lose the rest of my extra baggage!
well, of to bed now as in work at 8am, lets keep it up and be proud of yourselves for doing this xx

PS - how do you know when you are in Ketosis?

Ohhh sunshine how I shall miss my wine!! Totally agree about weekends... On Saturday night I actually said I was missing my wine more than food!! But NO!! That's how I got into this situation!!! We will do this!!! We'll chat sat night instead about how thin and gwwwoorgous we're gonna be!! :)

week 1 -

Yeh I've got the iPhone app to its great! Always popping on!! But yeh best get to bed.. Work in morn to Grrr! GL guys for tommorow :)

week 1 -

Oh and you apparently know when your in ketosis when you get bad breath (nicccceee) smelly wee (hmmmmm) energy back (yayyyy) and hunger goes (yayayayayyyy)!!! I'm still waiting ....... :( have u watched the video on the lipotrim website? Very informative and wastes a bit of time :)

week 1 -

Oh you are going to have a great holiday in Cuba Veronica :)& I'm not sure when you know you are in ketosis apart from it's roughly between 2-5 days for when you become in that stage. Some signs I believe are the bad breath & dry mouth!!!
Night night to you both & all the best for tomorrow:) ps the mob app is certainly ace , catch you both tomorrow :) x x x

Back