New Starter

sharon2012 said:
I'm on day 2 and I'm finding it so hard :(

How's it going Sharon? R u finding it any easier now? X

I'm only on day 5 but am ready to give lipotrim up after a week....does that make me a failure?!?

I just can bear it anymore....I urge with every mouthful of these shakes....then once I have finished I feel sick for 2/3 hours afterwards until the next one :0((

Thinking I might be better off just cutting out/down on carbs and eating a mainly protein diet that way at least I get to eat!!

Chubbachub said:
I'm only on day 5 but am ready to give lipotrim up after a week....does that make me a failure?!?

I just can bear it anymore....I urge with every mouthful of these shakes....then once I have finished I feel sick for 2/3 hours afterwards until the next one :0((

Thinking I might be better off just cutting out/down on carbs and eating a mainly protein diet that way at least I get to eat!!

The first week is definately the hardest, saying that I don't mind the shakes at all I'm not sure I would have survived if I felt like you do. Low carb will work too. Youll never be a failure as long as you keep trying, one way or another. Best of luck!!

Try changing over to Slim and Save you may prefer the taste! I know I do. I changed after a month on Lipotrim but I was not minding the two shakes as much as you do. Now I have nearly lost 3 stone in 10 weeks it is so worth it!

sharon2012 said:
Sorry just read your message, I've Done week 2 finding it much easier now lost 12.5lb so heading in the right direction :)

Fantastic x

Hey everyone! have we all fallen off the bandwagon? i was supposed to be starting back today, and have come to work without the bloody shakes... seriously not happy! have another stone i want to loose, where is everyone?!!

chub said:
Hey everyone! have we all fallen off the bandwagon? i was supposed to be starting back today, and have come to work without the bloody shakes... seriously not happy! have another stone i want to loose, where is everyone?!!

What time are you working till? That is going to be a tough first day. Mind you it will be so worth it you will have a stone off in no time (jealous ;) )

No longer on it but still keeping an eye on my old friends

Awwww Al how come your not doing it anymore? Can't believe we both started on the same day 18 weeks ago the time has flown by.

Too many things on everytime i think i might go back on it something else comes up but have to say since i gave up have only put on 4lbs totally amazed by that. you have some stamina to keep going. thinking off doing maintenance for a few weeks. have u put up recent photos, when we started there was about five st between us now there is only about 8lbs way to go girl, i would like another stone and a half off how much more would you like off

My most recent photo is my profile pic I need to lose just under 4 stone to get to a healthy BMI I ain't giving in until I hit my target even if I it takes me past Xmas. I think what helps is I never drank alcohol before I started so that don't bother me I'm not t total I just can't handle the next day lol well done for only putting on 4lbs that's great :) I'm dreading refeed.

Back