new starter!

headdown

hello everyone, this is my first week on ww i started friday morning.

i was wondering does it matter how you spend your points. all it is is that i am eating quite a few snacks (not so healthy). eg low fat crisps and ww choc bars and curly wurly, skinny cow lollies (oh my god can this really be a diet).

I also do manage my 5 a day and also have 3-4 litres water a day.

has anyone been successful at this and snacked. in other words as long as i stay within points will i lose.

thanks

hi
you can eat your points on what ever you like,as long as you eat them all you will do well,drinking water doesnt matter.

Welcome to ww and best of luck with it!!

Only thing I've heard is the more good foods you consume / wholemeal cereals / bread / pastas etc.. the better off you'll be in the long run, it will help your digestion system, fill you up longer (as they are slow energy releasing foods) and maintains a healthy metabolism (which we all need to burn the pounds in the first place!!)

I'm a snacker too, but have limited myself to about 4-5 points on snacks a day.. Best of luck though whichever way you do it!!

Also, well done on drinking all that water, am only managing about 2 - 2.5 ltrs a day myself - great for stopping water retention at TOTM and again, helps our metabolism burn those pounds too!! Well done!!

xxx

Mmmm snacking for me to im afraid lol .. Im a total grazer so tend to spend most of my day with somthing in my mouth be it toast or crackers or fruit or a ww bar or somthing altho i do eat a main meal at tea time usually with meat rice or potatos and some form of my 5 a day
I really dont think it matters wat you use thm on as long as you use them lol

Yeah i tend to choose low pointed dinners so i can spend the day snacking lol. Then if i havent been particularly naughty i will be able to have a nice pudding at the end of the day ;)

ok i started ww at 15st 12lb and i admit i was def a snacker id have my 3 meals and roughly 2litres of water a day. i got down to 13st 1lb and because i was after dropping points i cudnt do it!! i found i was making allowances for my snacks that didnt keep me full but not for meals which would keep me full!!!
it can of course be done with the snacking but this time im limiting my snacks and starting off by making sure i spend the majority of my points on meals bcause i know this is the only way ill be able to keep going when i get down to low points!!

i def couldnt survive without my snacks but id advise anybody to try limit them!! (thats all in my opinion hahah)

Back