New Starter

Sarah Frances

Hey guys,

Well, I've just finished 3 weeks of W8 and whilst I can't knock it and the results were great, it's just not a lifestyle I can sustain. Buuuut I'm sure you all understand the desire for the "miracle cure"!

Anyway I've done WW plenty of times before and always had good results so I'm back again and hoping to lose the weight I need to before Christmas (which in fairness isn't an unattainable goal, I don't think?)

Hoping the people on this part of the forum are as friendly as they are down at W8!

Had my breakfast this morning and all I could think was "it's good to be back" :D

So yes, that's it, a basic "HELLO!" from me :)

Hi, and welcome back to WW!

Good luck with your first week back

:) Hi! I'm starting WW too, although I've neevr done it before and have no one around me that has either so I'll be looking to this board, and newbies like you for plenty of support! :D

Good luck! What did you have for brekkie?

hi and welcome both of you, WW really is a fab plan x

hi sarah you did really well on w8 puts me to shame i lasted two wks but couldnt stop picking and while i take my hat of to everyone that can keep it up properly realised it wasnt for me like you i had did ww before and know i can stik with that
i stayed the same first w i not 2 bad with comeing of w8 fingers crossed for mon good luk with ww x

Hi Sarah F and welcome to the WW bit. We are every bit as lovely as the people on W8 ;)

Well done on your losses so far and good luck for your first week on WW.

Core or points?

I'm doing points - when I first did the programme the points system was just new and it's all I know (I don't go to the classes as I have the books/points calculator etc) and if it worked before then I'm sure it can work again! Fingers crossed! Though, having signed up for the September Challenge, I'm going to re-weigh myself on Monday and go from there as I can imagine I'll gain some of the weight I lost with W8, just because food (and carbs!) have been re-introduced.

I'm doing points - when I first did the programme the points system was just new and it's all I know (I don't go to the classes as I have the books/points calculator etc) and if it worked before then I'm sure it can work again! Fingers crossed! Though, having signed up for the September Challenge, I'm going to re-weigh myself on Monday and go from there as I can imagine I'll gain some of the weight I lost with W8, just because food (and carbs!) have been re-introduced.

you mite not i stayed the same and like you thot i would gain but i didnt eat all mt points and didnt have much carbs all the best lesley x

Back