New Starter

Chimp

Hi

I'm starting Lipotrim as of tomorrow

I'm optomistic but very nervous about saying goodbye :wave_cry: to my favorite pastime!

I like food!

wish me luck?

Best of luck with your LT journey the first week is the hardest but after that the time just flies keep posting here everyone is so helpfull and they are always willing to help

Your new favourite pastime will be .......Weighing In!!!!! Good luck hun!

Good luck for tomorro, just try to keep focused on why you are doing this and think about how amazing your gonna feel a few months down the line. Its really hard work and u do have to put a lot of effort in, but the results are completely worth it. I was told before to write down some goals that were achievable, and tick each one off as you go.. this really helps as it keeps u focussed.. reward yourself along the way too.. (just not with biccies :)!)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Good luck for tomorrow. Get glugging the water and jump on here if you feel like you want to give in....it will motivate you hun. I too like food, but I LOVE BEING SLIM MORE. I read this on another thread and I think its fab......Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

good luck I am just into my second week and I feel great the weight loss will give you the motivation to carry on trust me

water will be your best friend and also I drink pepperminttea if I felthunger pangs (do not get any now in second week)

cannot wait to read about your first weigh in xxx

All the best - just get started. I'm on day 3 now, I never thought I could do something like this but I just kept thinking 'what's the alternative?' A couple of times during the first day or so I thought 'well, I could just eat sensibly' and then I realised I've not managed to do that so far and I am just kidding myself.
This, so far, is a lot easier than you'd think.
This forum is a great support xxx

Good luck Chimp (great name by the way). I'm at the end of my first week and I had a breakthrough yesterday - no hunger! Just hang on in there and once you get through the first few days you'll be fine.

Peggie xx

Good luck -and when you're struggling try -try try try -to remember what made you decide to do lipotrim as opposed to other weight loss plans.

Keep us posted as to how you're getting on won't you? Minimins is a great forum for when it gets tough and fo sharing your successes so don't be shy! ;) :D

well done you, for taking the first steps...you will be fine, go for it!

Back