New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

Good Luck Honey Ooo i am excited for you x

I'm on day 1 today and had a strawberry shake for breakfast. Wasn't too bad, although a bit synthetic tasting. I was really excited and nervous about having it- can you believe it?!!!!

Just got back from weight in, and I have lost 9 lbs!!
Very pleased with that, if only I could lose that every week!!
Good luck to everyone else!!:D

Just got back from weight in, and I have lost 9 lbs!!
Very pleased with that, if only I could lose that every week!!
Good luck to everyone else!!:D

FANTASTIC :D

A good wee motivator for everyone else x

Well Done I am buzzing for you x

Fab babes thats is so good i'm really proud of ya mate. I have been refreshing the site for half an hour incase i missed you post LOL, so chuffed for you honey xxx ;)

Aww thanks Jimmy shoo and Incognito!!
I'm so chuffed!!
More determined then ever now!!
Off to take my little man to playgroup now, catch up wiv u all later!!

Please count me in :)
I started yesterday. Porridge was good and the chocolate but I had the broccoli and cheese soup. OMG! I really didn't like it, but was proud that I finished it!:D

Well done moti17 it must be a great feeling knowing you've lost so much in the first week. Hope I manage it too :)

Please count me in :)
I started yesterday. Porridge was good and the chocolate but I had the broccoli and cheese soup. OMG! I really didn't like it, but was proud that I finished it!:D

Well done moti17 it must be a great feeling knowing you've lost so much in the first week. Hope I manage it too :)

Welcome :D

I hated the porridge tho was edible after the 1st 3 spoonfulls I def gulped it down quick to finish quick!

I started yest too.. been ok so far except headache.. and strugglin to drink as much water as I did yest but we shall see..

Glad u found something u like.
Case of trial and error isn't it?
I've only had one shake today and can't have another till I get home from work at ten tonight!

i add chilli flakes to my soups to make them a bit spicier i love the hot stuff mmmm i saw something red between my teeth the other night and couldn't for the life in me see where it had come from as i hadn't eaten since sunday night and it was a flippin chilli flake it dawned on me 2 hours later. i wondered if i had been sleep binging ha ha ha.

Hope we are all good today i feel fab just got all my ironing done and some housework. Usually i would be sat on my fat bum munchin and watching tv. So the house is benefiting too. I seem to have so much energy i am going to go for a nice walk soon.

Jimmy xxx

hi ladies can i join you please its my first day on CD today whoo hoo :)
my names becky

good luck every one !!!

Can you add me too please Incognito...I start tomorrow. Excited and apprehensive.

Good luck everybody. x x

Great weight loss Moti17! Cant wait for my weigh in tomorrow - sooo excited. Today is the first day I have struggled - felt quite weary & hungry. But to say Im nearly a week in I think ive been lucky!
Hope your all ok x

Good Luck for tomorrow Leanne, xxx

Hurray made it through day 2....but had the leek & potato soup today - yuck!!! I'll be giving that one a miss next week (sadly I've got 3 of them to get through or starve ha ha).
I got 7 of the briks for work but didn't get many shakes....any tips on which flavours are the nicest?

Thank you for starting this thread...it's so good to know there's other people doing this at the same time as me, I really think it's going to keep me going on those leek & potato soup days :)

Mmm Chocolate Mint, Chocolate, Strawberry Forest Fruits, Banana, toffee and Walnut, Vanilla, their all my faves x

Back