new! starting tomorrow! support/kind words welcome!!

hi sonkie ,,i'm staceys mum ,,and yes highbury used to be a maternity hospital my hubby was born there aswell in 1957,,so dont worry we dont think your mental lol

my journey so far

hi, i started liptrim last monday, so nearly 1 week down!:) it has been testing but i can already feel a slight loss. i have had a few headaches but no stomach complaints. good luck:p

well done good luck for the rest and you will gt plemty of suport on here! Why not start a new thread so you can track your journey as you go, its nice to read it back and see how far you have come!!

Welcome!!! you will love this formum.....its the first "site" for me and you get the hang of it quickly!! The girls are great.....

hi sonkie ,,i'm staceys mum ,,and yes highbury used to be a maternity hospital my hubby was born there aswell in 1957,,so dont worry we dont think your mental lol

Thanks for clearing that up, though I didnt realise it was a maternity hospital, my mum died a few years ago so cant ask her......!

whats the name of the rehab hospital do you know? theres quite a few spred through nottinghamshire!! also whats an NCHD? :eek:
:rolleyes: ohhhops. It's anyone who's not a consultant over here.
I thought it was Nottingham town, but will have to ask him,eh?

most hospitals have a rehab bit attached somewhere, couldnt tell u specifically about highbury as ive not started yet, and only visited twice!!! xx

Back