New starting tomorrow...

dd1975

Hi all, just wanted to say hello as I’m starting CD SS tomorrow.

Feel very low at the moment, like I’m on a downward spiral that I don’t seem to be able to stop. I know it shouldn’t but my weight affects my confidence soo much & I hate that I’ve let myself get to this place but I seem to fail at all attempts to change…

Tomorrow I hope that with the help of CD I can start to get some resemblance of control.

My first goal is to get successfully to the end of Day 1

Fingers crossed!!!

Hi and welcome Debera .... lots of us have felt and still feel the same as you. Come on here often, read through the threads, look at the slideshow showing fantastic transformations of people, ask anyting you need to and hopefully you'll soon be feeling better.

hun i started this diet just 7 weeks ago and the girls on here are fantastic good luck your be gr8 xxx

Hey Debra & Welcome To Minis,i Know Exactly How You Feel And I Think That Sometimes We Have To Hit An All Time Low Before We Can Do Anything With Ourselves.your Half Way There Just By Starting This Diet,you`ll Get Tons Of Support On Here,everyone Is Great.
I Wish You The Very Best Of Luck,stick With It And Just Remember How You Feel Now And That You Don`t Want To Feel Like That Again.
Take Some Before Pics To Spur You On Too,it`s A Great Incentive
Best Of Luck,
Elaine X

Hi Debra. Stick with minimins and these lot will get u thru. They have done me. All will be fine, uve taken the biggest step in starting it, so keep it up, and ull be feeling confident again in no time. x

Hey!!!
Me too!

Good luck!

Jen
x

Hi Debra! And Jen too! Welcome to Mini's and CD! The others are right, this forum is a godsend for support and encouragement, use it wisely :D

Good luck to you both xx

DD1975 welcome on board, you're definitely in the right place for support, I started just over 2 weeks ago with similar BMI to you and I have to say even that short time on I have noticed a difference in how I feel

Best of luck starting today, the first few days are the hardest but you do get to a good place with the diet pretty quick. I found the water to be excellent for taking the hunger pangs away :)

welcome! i think every single one of us has felt like you do at some point(i know i have and still do) this site is brilliant and you will soon realize your not alone.good luck.

Take it a day at a time, if you start to feel like you can't do it take a look at the inspirational slide show it real is amazing! Good look!

You can do it hun.... I was where you are mentally and 2 weeks down I am feeling fantastic and my clothes feel better too! With the support off here you will feel better in no time! Rxx

Thank you all for such lovely & helpful comments xx

Day 1, so far so good – taking it slowly but have lasted past lunch time, so a step in the right direction.. I’m off work today – relaxing & having a bit of a lazy day, its been good for reading up on all the great inspirational threads - which have been really helpful.

My trouble time is around 6-8pm – that’s usually when all good intentions go flying out of the window, so today I’m going to take a long bath & hopefully all will go well for the rest of the day.

Once again thank you…

Hi from another first dayer!

Glad its going well so far - sending you lots of stay-strong vibes for later this evening x

Back