New SW Mag.....

peggypig

Silver Member
I bought the new mag today In sainsburys as I was temping today (boring job) I read it x2 nothing really took my fancy except the Mexican bake.:D

I think some of the recipes could be quite expensive when it says 4 pieces of thick cod (how much would that be) Im probably being a bit picky though and fillet steaks Barnsley chops. Maybe some of them are out of my price range.I will still always look:D forward to it coming out next time.

I did the Mediteranean bake last night which was tasty, but it took 40 mins in the oven, not the 15 - 20 that it said.

I've done the ratatouille with cous cous, veg pasta thingy & the chicken stuffed with cheese I really enjoyed them all I'm gonna try some of the others this next were coming too xx

I didn't think it was as good for recipes as the last mag, but then I think that one was exceptionally good!
However, I am looking forward to making the lentil shepherds pie and the carrot, coriander and butter bean burgers and the mexican bake. I bought the ingredients yesterday.

I did the Mediteranean bake last night which was tasty, but it took 40 mins in the oven, not the 15 - 20 that it said.

Yep i agree - it was o.k in my eyes however I was very concious that the potato wasn't cooking! You're right - a good 40mins later it was ready x

Ohhh is it worth getting the magazine?? I have just started SW and looking for lots of inspiration!! :)

i go to food news first and see if there is any thing new for us!!

cathie xx

I try not to buy them as I find they dont have many success stories in that inspire me, like me, I have lost 11st on SW at home using a book I got from an old class, and I am still going, but I cant afford to go to classes/online so I am just truddling along. They dont have many stories like that mainly a couple stone losses.

Sam x

the one i have now is a lady with a pink/red dress. i was wondering when the next magazine is out.

sorry

according to the sw calender the july issue is due out on the 26th of may

cathie xx

Back