New SW member

kontikilady

Hi all :D

I lost a stone and a half on SW EE from June - November last year. I had half a stone to go when I met my lovely boyfriend. Combination of eating out, drinking more, etc has led me to put on :cry:so I've got 10 pounds to go to target weight.

I do SW online as I struggle to get to a group but thought I may benefit from extra help and motivation from you guys! I know it works, I just need to stick to it!

Hi there and welcome!

Well done on your weight loss last year, that is really good.

You'll get on great here, there's lots of friendly help and support going around so just join in :)

I'm a new member here too, and also following Slimming World! Can't wait to meet lots of lovely people here! :)

Hi I'm new on here too still trying to figure out how to get around:

Hi, I'm a total newbie too. Have just joined this forum and only started the SW EE diet on Tuesday. Luckily I can get to group each week but will be more than happy to chat, encourage or even commiserate if needed! I will probably be commiserating more than most!:break_diet: I'm at that scared to eat 'anything' stage at the mo.
Good for you for going back on the diet. It obviously worked for you before so it will again.
Lots of luck to you.:)
Gilly

:welcome2:

Back