1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New SW personal passport needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blackrose16, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. blackrose16

blackrose16 New Member

Slimming World
    I have had a bit of a boo boo with my green food optimising book that contains my personal passport. I spilt my coffee all over it yesterday and all the pages have stuck together in a gooey mess!!
    Does anyone know if we are able to get a new book or will i have to get a whole new pack? I have tried texting and phoning my counsellor but she isnt the best at replying, so thought i might get a quicker answer here! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You normally have to buy a whole new pack which is £10. The reason is that the consultant has to buy the packs complete and a split pack would be no good to her.
    That said, she may take pity on you and let you have a new one.
  4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I bought a new pack (as I wanted to send it to my mom) and it cost me £5. Not sure if that was a deal they had going on though.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.