New SW Website

Oh, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the new website, I was going to mail them and tell them how much I love the new look. What are you trying to do, maybe I can help?

n/p, good luck with it, I have only put my weight on as of today and stuff, so not gone into it as in depth as you. I'll probably be coming back to this thread to have a moan at something I can't find, etc.

One thing tho, they have changed the syns online search, now you can just enter key words and it shows you matches: branded, non branded, the lot!! I like that bit, so much easier espech when you can't remember the manufacturer's name!!

i really like it CB!!! i think its much more user friendly once you have found out where the different sections have moved to! xx

Yeah, I saw that too about how much u got till ur next reward, I think it's great! Overall I like the look, the old one seemed a bit dated! x

My half stone award sticker has disappeared :(

Could it be you copied it from someone who has taken theirs off? Try going onto the SW website and right click on that image and select copy and paste into your minimins signature, hopefully that'll work? x

Back