New SW Weekly Weigh In Forum!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
This is a new forum for SW Weekly Weigh Ins and it will make it easier to find your own weekly weigh in threads having them in one forum as I think they were getting lost in the main SW forum!

I have moved some threads in already but if you have a weekly weigh in thread you would like moved in...please post here and give the link to the thread and either myself or one of the mods will move it for you.

Witty woo, shiny new forum page! Thanks Mini :)

THanks. I had wondered where my post had gone. Good idea. :)

I am glad you like new SW weigh in forum as it will make it easier to find your weigh in threads.

How do I put an avatar on my profile, just says I don't have one but no sign of how to add one?

So gutted gained a 1lb and a 1/2 this week :( it was my fourth week, lost 13 1/2 lb uptil today,does anyone know how much u can gain at the wrong time? im thinking maybe its that and not the bottle of chinzano i drank lol :)

hi how can i do my new ticker again as i have forgot thanks anna x

Hi everyone,

Had my weigh-in last night and lost another 3lb, woop woop! :D xx Boo xx

Its going!

Hi everyone
thanks for such a great supportive site! I started SW 22 days ago and lost 7lbs so far. Very pleased. This time I do not want to give up so need all the encouragement I can get when things get slow!
Best wishes to you all
Woodland Girl!:D

good luck woodland girl keep it up

Back