New tablets, new starts

Silence

Bouncing back
Hi everyone
Well I'm ashamed to say that a) I've not been around much and b) I've not been doing brilliantly eating wise.
I've had a bit of a rocky few weeks, just starting a new jobs and taking up a new routine has taken its toll on my diet and my energy levels. Before that my weight loss seemed to have stalled, and it was very deflating to see my Dad (who is also taking Xenical) continue to lose weight as quickly as ever!
But, with the start of a new box of tablets comes a new resolve to get things back on track and get back to losing weight. Reminding myself that I'm doing this for me and no one else, and I'm doing it my way and at my own pace and all I have to do is try my best.
Wish me luck - I think I may need it!!!

~Silence~

Hi silence hun,

Its amazing how much a change in routine can affect us so much. Hope the job is going well.
I do find that men tend to lose weight better than women tbh and I know how hard it is not to compare with others around us that are on xenical, however all our bodies are different and I have had to accept that I will lose it at my own pace and it seems you have too, so thats great.

x

Good luck - a change in jobs for me makes me so unsettled and tired that I can totally understand what you are saying. Good on you for making the decision to get back on track! xxx

Onwards and downwards hun, good luck x

Thanks peeps.
I'm going to try and be around a bit more as well. I think I need the support and friendship and am hoping to be able to support other people too!

Back