New target rules?? Im confused

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Ok my consulant said something really quickly at class yesterday (before moving swiftly on) and I didn't know what she was talking about. She said something like 'well you know about the new SW target rules. You have to bring a paying member to get for free.' Did I hear right? Does anyone else know about this? Thanks:wave_cry:

Not as far as i know it's not once your at target your free end of is the rule i always got told.

Ha, she's winding you up!! My consultant does this all the time!
It's just a tease cos you won't have to pay anymore so I'm not sure if they lose money but they don't get yours and it's just their little joke at getting more money into the group.

Don't fret, I've been at target for ten months and never once got my purse out (or brought a new member!!)

I hope shes joking! She wasn't laughing when she said it.:confused: Thank you both. Think I will ask her next week, as i'm near to target.

Good luck for you getting to your target next week triple-trouble, you have done so well.

Asked my consultant for you and she said definatley not as far as she is aware.

All consultants are self employed so what you pay to them is their earnings (after their expenses to SW for stock etc) .

Here's hoping she was joking xx

Ooh and well done for being near your target...i re-joined last week after my pregnancy and have had a shakey start...

Hun she is definitely winding you up. I asked my consultant the rules around being a target member on Monday and she said that I can fluctuate either side of target by 3lbs and it's free.

K xx

I know ours pointed out that the new thing of bringing someone and getting a free week wasn't going to benefit target members as you already get free weeks. Maybe this is what she was referring to?

well my sister got a free week when she brought her daughter-in law so its true.

Yes, you do get a free week when you bring a new member, but it doesn't help you much if you don't pay anyway!!!

You really don't have to bring a new member when at target!! She was joking - 3lb either side and it's free - them's the rules guys!! :)

Thanks everyone, it wasn't funny if she was joking! Especially to thoughs who don't know
Yes, you do get a free week when you bring a new member,
This finished on May 2nd. I even emailed SW to ask. As I took my mum 2weeks ago I didn't get a free week.
Ooh and well done for being near your target...i re-joined last week after my pregnancy and have had a shakey start...
Thank you I was on CD before so lost alot on that diet and SW helped me with my final hurdle and when I get to target I will re look at it. Stay strong as it does work and this forum is great.

Hiya, I'm a consultant and no you don't have to bring a paying member to come for free at target, you've earned that right!! She's just joking cos she's losing your weekly fee, she wants it replaced with another one but she won't have meant anything by it.

Oh and the bring a new member get a free week offer starts up again this month, it's on and off throughout the year x

Back