New target!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys!

Well i have been feeling bloody great about my body this weekend, for the first time in my life i like what i see when i look in the mirror(even naked:eek:).

I am now 11st 2lb without clothes and have decided that i def want to get below 11st and possible closer to 10 and a half st! I have been eating really well and healthily and feel like i can control that now, so with the increased exercise i have been doing i see no problem with me losing more weight!

So heres to me getting in the 10s:D.
Thanks all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol you look skinnier than me already hun honestly!! No bloody longer please!! x

i think a second opinion is required so over here now and kit off please and i will be the judge xxxx

Hi guys!

Well i have been feeling bloody great about my body this weekend, for the first time in my life i like what i see when i look in the mirror(even naked:eek:).

I am now 11st 2lb without clothes and have decided that i def want to get below 11st and possible closer to 10 and a half st! I have been eating really well and healthily and feel like i can control that now, so with the increased exercise i have been doing i see no problem with me losing more weight!

So heres to me getting in the 10s:D.
Thanks all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good for you - whatever pleases you and your mirror :D!!!

Lol and Gaz?! x

Dont go too mad hun, you need to keep healthy. You will do it cos you always have great will power xx

Lovely to hear that you are happy with what you see hun, that moment is a real breakthrough when it happens. Here's to the 10's!

Gx

Lol lil im up for it! Thanks Daisy, i intend to do it with exercise hun. Ive done loads this week and lost another 1lb and feel more toned so i prob lose more weight the more i tone up and get rid of the flab xx

Youre right G it sure is xx

cant believe you have any flab hun xx

Oh i do hun! I have just realised and accepted that its not fat!! I just need toning. I think a lot of us still think we are fat when really its just flesh! xx

Good on you huni and congrats on liking what you see..thats half the battle other wise you can become obsessed with loosing weight and look ill xxx you look fab good lluck on your new target .....i am sure you will be there before our night xxxx

You do whatever makes you happy, Trace!

You look amazing anyway!

Lisa xx

im scared lol xxx

cant imagine looking in mirror and seeing no fat!!

YAY YOU! :)

xxxx

Lol lil im up for it! Thanks Daisy, i intend to do it with exercise hun. Ive done loads this week and lost another 1lb and feel more toned so i prob lose more weight the more i tone up and get rid of the flab xx
the more muscle you ave hun the more effective your body is at burning and keeping off fat...so sitting down you will be burning more cals than other people with unexercise / built muscle do xxx

Ahh lisa you after that 3some?!
Daisy i see fat too but just tell myself i just need to exercise more! xx

Back