Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

I currently don't own any scales...know I got a bit obsessive with them before, so going to try and avoid buying any... I imagine this will last a matter of days!!!

Good morning :)

Well thank you both as I was coming on here to confess to having jumped on the scale this morning as a self confessed scale jumper and low and behold you are just like me ! Yippee :-D

I know it's frowned upon by some but it keeps me on track and so happy that in one day I've lost just over 5Ibs - water etc it maybe but happy bunny here!

Here's to a good day my lovelies x

It keeps me on track too, I am a control freak, hehe. Have a good day! What are everyone's plans for NYE?

It keeps me on track too, I am a control freak, hehe. Have a good day! What are everyone's plans for NYE?

Really boring here when comes to NY and originally coming from Scotland you would think I would be living it up but no, a quiet night in with DH and possibly a trip round to my Parents to 'First foot' them after the bells.

Maybe next year when happier with me ill b out celebrating:)

No plans to speak of really-I have to go to work this evening for a few hours(I'm a cleaner) or I could go tomorrow...Going to my parents house with the kids, taking my eldest to a party at about 9, going back to parents, then going home just after midnight-kids are staying there so I can have a lie in.NYE is boring when you don't have someone to share it with :( I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today not having anybody...

No plans to speak of really-I have to go to work this evening for a few hours(I'm a cleaner) or I could go tomorrow...Going to my parents house with the kids, taking my eldest to a party at about 9, going back to parents, then going home just after midnight-kids are staying there so I can have a lie in.NYE is boring when you don't have someone to share it with :( I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today not having anybody...

Aw. :hug99: My OH is working tonight and I expect DS will spend the evening on his computer. So no plans for me either.

I take it the doctor said your BP was okay then? :)

Id like to join please?!! Started today. I have done it for a week a few years ago and lost 6lbs with cheating so this time i am 100% motivated to do it with no cheating! Had my first shake at 8am & just had my 2nd one at 2pm so doing pretty well so far! Struggling with water though. I don't like it very much & never have drunk enough. Im lucky if I drink a litre a day normally! Cant wait to be able to have the juice powder!! :) xxx

Id like to join please?!! Started today. I have done it for a week a few years ago and lost 6lbs with cheating so this time i am 100% motivated to do it with no cheating! Had my first shake at 8am & just had my 2nd one at 2pm so doing pretty well so far! Struggling with water though. I don't like it very much & never have drunk enough. Im lucky if I drink a litre a day normally! Cant wait to be able to have the juice powder!! :) xxx

Water can be a nightmare. Sometimes I have no trouble with it at all, and other times I feel like I'll be sick if I even have to look at another glassful!

Remember that tea and coffee count towards your fluid intake. So maybe find some herbal teas that take your fancy? And do you like sparkling water (I don't - it reminds me of soluble aspirin, yak) cos that's okay too!

Well done on how you're doing so far!

Hi guys,

Hope your all having a fab NYE?

So far I've not done a lot and currently sitting with a furry blanket, socks , jumper and heating on as I'm freezing!!!!!!! Oh I love Cambridge lol

I'm definitely in lol, can't not join as I'm one of the original oldies :)

Aargh I want to start tomorrow not the 2nd but my mum has gone all out on the 'Last Supper' and we're having New Years Day dinner. Ah well Wednesday will come soon enough. I'm dreading the scales but hey it's my own doing and I'm here to redeem myself :) Go Hotties!

Aw. :hug99: My OH is working tonight and I expect DS will spend the evening on his computer. So no plans for me either.

I take it the doctor said your BP was okay then? :)
It was better...on Friday it was 190/115, today it was 170/105, so still very high...

Water can be a nightmare. Sometimes I have no trouble with it at all, and other times I feel like I'll be sick if I even have to look at another glassful!

Remember that tea and coffee count towards your fluid intake. So maybe find some herbal teas that take your fancy? And do you like sparkling water (I don't - it reminds me of soluble aspirin, yak) cos that's okay too!

Well done on how you're doing so far!

I like sparkling water with the flavourings.wish they'd make a coke flavour one.

I'm at my parents with the kids.they're staying overnight.I'm staying till midnight and then going home cos of the pets.

This is for all us CD'ers who are going to stick to this 100% and not cheat.No excuses.We won't be encouraging you to have a piece of chicken when you really can't stand it.We might tell you to have an extra shake.We will tell you to have some water and brush your teeth and go do something to distract yourself.Every small victory makes the battle so much easier!! Together we can do it!

Can I join :)

Course you can...I'll tell you off if you cheat though ;-)

Glad our little group is expanding!

Happy New Year, everyone! Had my night out last night - just posted a couple of pics in my diary. That's it now the festivities are over, 100% to goal which I'd like to do by mid Feb if poss!

Need to up my water intake today but I'm feeling so cold which makes it harder. Had 2 Tetras so far and got my fave peanut bar for tea. Yum! I will stll have these even when not doing CD, I love them so much!

What are everyone else's favourite products?

Glad our little group is expanding!

Happy New Year, everyone! Had my night out last night - just posted a couple of pics in my diary. That's it now the festivities are over, 100% to goal which I'd like to do by mid Feb if poss!

Need to up my water intake today but I'm feeling so cold which makes it harder. Had 2 Tetras so far and got my fave peanut bar for tea. Yum! I will stll have these even when not doing CD, I love them so much!

What are everyone else's favourite products?

Hi chicky,
Good on you getting back on to the plan :)
Yeah I'm always freezing so got a heater right by me and the heating on full blast!! Can't imagine my electric bill lol!!!
Oo never tried the bars only tried choc and strawb tetras (hate the strawberry tastes all metally yuuuuuck!!!) I now like the porridge too :)
And some of the soups, my fave is probably the choc velvet tetra have them all the time x 3 a day then a soup/porridge for tea :)
What's yours?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back