Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

I start tomorrow evening.. Travelling in morning so expect crazy posts to begin on Thursday/fri about chewing my own arm off

Not sure why she told you no exercise at all for 2 weeks-mine said gentle exercise was fine and if you're used to it you might as well carry on but maybe at a more gentle pace?(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Not sure why she told you no exercise at all for 2 weeks-mine said gentle exercise was fine and if you're used to it you might as well carry on but maybe at a more gentle pace?(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

That's what I was told to!
Strange 2 weeks is a long time, I was told you can also do toning.. But let's be honest on the first week (start of anyway) you won't want to work up a sweat in the gym!!! I wouldn't anyway
But 2 week is crazy never heard that before hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My CDC said no exercise for 2 weeks either... which was absolutely fine by me, haha!

Hello,

Can I join?
Course you can :) Welcome!!

I don't do any exercise as such-but I dance around my kitchen every night for 30 mins with the kids and that's enough for me at the moment.As I lose weight I'll be doing more-got some exercise dvd's prepared :)

I'm having a cup of tea right now and going off in a minute to help Dad take some stuff to the tip...after that I think I'll go onto town and see what I can find LOL.I have lots of clothes sorting to do today(we moved house recently) and washing and ironing.I think I'm slowly getting some energy back...maybe...LOL

***question of the day***
What is your biggest weight loss related dream?

Mine has to be the same as the clothes-the skinny jeans and knee high boots-I have always had such fat calves that after the age of about 19 I've never been able to wear boots. I lose weight from my top half first, then the bottom half and legs last of all it seems so I have to stick to it this time.I want boots!!!

I'm going to be AWOL for a bit until Virgin can get their finger out of their backsides and sort out my Internet. I've got no broadband access at the moment (Virgin reckon they know about the fault and are dealing with it, yeah right). Also I've got no 3G coverage on my phone at my house so I'm internetless until its fixed boo.

Biggest weight loss related dream? Tricky one! Probably to feel good about myself in a bikini on holiday. I have NEVER as an adult felt happy with how I look in a bikini so maybe this is the year to change that!

I'm going to be AWOL for a bit until Virgin can get their finger out of their backsides and sort out my Internet. I've got no broadband access at the moment (Virgin reckon they know about the fault and are dealing with it, yeah right). Also I've got no 3G coverage on my phone at my house so I'm internetless until its fixed boo.

Stay strong!! If you feel like you need some support I'm happy to give you my phone number.

Oh I would love to be in your team I am just starting again today after taking it easy over crimbo. Can I join in?
Wedding dieter xxx

Welcome :)How much do you want to lose weddingdieter?

Stay strong!! If you feel like you need some support I'm happy to give you my phone number.

Thanks Hun, I'll be fine, it's like riding a bike, still happy to be back on it!!

Well hello all 1st day if work complete and still 100% :)
Yaaaay!!
How's everyone's day?

First day back at work for me too, and still 100% despite a very long, slow day!!! Had a porridge disaster this morning though - my porridge exploded in the microwave and I lost at least half of it!!! So only had 2 1/2 shakes today. Going to have another shake shortly as am thinking 3 1/2 has got to be better than 2 1/2 for me or I will be starving. Struggling with smells today, and definitely battling hunger more than I have so far. I know it is a passing phase though and I shall push through it. Reckon I have drunk 4 litres of water and tea today though - that's what boredom does to you!

Bought the Beck diet solution for kindle last night. Finding it a good read so far and hoping it can only improve things even more :D

It will be 9kg in total. I have my second weigh in tomorrow. I started on the 20th December but have had breaks due to Xmas etc.

I have 31 days until the wedding so it will be quite tight.

By next wed I would like to have lost 1.6 kg.

What goals has everyone else set?

There are some really positive and encouraging messages on here that is helping me stay on track, thanks to you all.

Wedding dieter xxx

First day back at work for me too, and still 100% despite a very long, slow day!!! Had a porridge disaster this morning though - my porridge exploded in the microwave and I lost at least half of it!!! So only had 2 1/2 shakes today. Going to have another shake shortly as am thinking 3 1/2 has got to be better than 2 1/2 for me or I will be starving. Struggling with smells today, and definitely battling hunger more than I have so far. I know it is a passing phase though and I shall push through it. Reckon I have drunk 4 litres of water and tea today though - that's what boredom does to you!

Bought the Beck diet solution for kindle last night. Finding it a good read so far and hoping it can only improve things even more :D

Yes starlight have another 1/2 is DEFFO not enough!! And I'm not suprised your starving! Better to have another shake as max 153cals than go overboard and cheat :)x

My goals are basically to lose a stone a month. Im not putting pressure on myself with time frames or anything like that, as long as I stay 100% the weight will come off.

It will be 9kg in total. I have my second weigh in tomorrow. I started on the 20th December but have had breaks due to Xmas etc.

I have 31 days until the wedding so it will be quite tight.

By next wed I would like to have lost 1.6 kg.

What goals has everyone else set?

There are some really positive and encouraging messages on here that is helping me stay on track, thanks to you all.

Wedding dieter xxx

Hey wedding dieter,
Good loses Hun keep it up :)
I want to lose 2 stone by end of feb :)
So far on track I put on 2lbs over Xmas which weren't to bad but want the scales going down! Not up keep up the good work we can all do this :) x

One stone a month is a great goal. We can do that together ;).
Thanks all for your support xx

Yes can be diet buddies :)
I love coming on here everyday literally will always see my green light on lol!!
Yep we will indeed and you will look FAB on your wedding day :)!! X

Back