Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Do not throw that towel in missy!!!! It absolutely sucks and it is not fair in the slightest, but the gain is only temporary. You know that. You also know if you throw in the towel you will see more and more gains.

Again it may be hormonal, your poor hormones may well still be all over the place since coming off the cerezette. Have you started on the new pill yet? Again that might have an effect. Been to the loo properly this weekend? That always messes me up!

Say strong, you can and will get through this xxx

I absolutely won't throw the towel in, but I really feel fed up about it all I seem to be taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back all the time, doesn't help that I'm completely impatient!!! My time frame for things to be as close to goal as possible is the 10th of May when I'll be seeing an old friend who hasn't seen me since before Christmas. I'm plowing on ahead regardless of what the horrible scales say.

I'm due on in theory on Wednesday so that could account, but I'm not sure if I'll come on or not, the nurse said it might not appear for a while. Not sure I've 'been' properly, the fact that I can't remember probably implies that I haven't. I just can't be doing with having to lose that 2lb again, already lost it once!

Last edited:
All possible. Well done for pushing on regardless.

All good here apart from a bit of tummy ache. Just got a save the date for step brothers wedding for next May, and told there will be an engagement party in the next few weeks... Eek! Will need a dress, and new industrial strength underwear. My step dad will be there. Should be interesting ad we haven't spoken in 2 years. Marvellous. Worrying about it already!

It can't possibly be real weight gain - it'll find its way back off again. I agree it completely stinks though. :hug99:

All possible. Well done for pushing on regardless.

All good here apart from a bit of tummy ache. Just got a save the date for step brothers wedding for next May, and told there will be an engagement party in the next few weeks... Eek! Will need a dress, and new industrial strength underwear. My step dad will be there. Should be interesting ad we haven't spoken in 2 years. Marvellous. Worrying about it already!

Urggh, families. I'm still avoiding mine after Wednesday night's shenanigans. S'pose I'd better make contact though cos it's my grandmother's 102nd birthday on Wednesday.

By next May you may not need industrial strength underwear you know. :)

Oh doh, read that wrong didn't I? You meant the engagement party. Soz, not with it today. Doped up to the eyeballs on co-codamol and sudafed.

And dulcolax?

No, no Dulcolax today. :)

Give it a couple of days though... ;)

I am being a bitter old cow this evening. I am grumpy beyond belief (cold isn't helping - it's bloomin' freezing!). As I said I got the "save the date" for my step bro's wedding. Think it is just hitting a nerve because they met about the same time I met Chloe's dad, and they are still so happy and loved up, and, well, I haven't spoken to Chloe's dad in 5 years now. I'm 32, single again, and just feeling a tiny bit sorry for myself. It will pass by tomorrow, and right now on the whole I am really happy with life. It's just little things like this that expose a gaping hole in my life that I work so hard to hide.

Feel like having a little cry. Might treat myself to one later. Doesn't help I am so tired and hormonal too!

Must be a day for it Caz, I have been an evil cow all day!! People have been getting right up my nose!! It's pmt but big time pmt and I don't actually care that I've been short tempered!!!i asked my friend if I'd been out of order today but she said no, all my comments and snaps were entirely justified. But I've realised that this is how I was permanently on Cerazette!!! Glad it's only a couple of days a month. And why I'm on microgynon I have a weepy evening the day before my period and then I'm fine! Today I'm angry and want to kill someone, tomorrow I'll be weepy then hopefully Thursday Aunt Flow will arrive, that's when I'm due anyway.

And I know how you feel about that gaping hole.... Was talking to a friend yesterday and got onto the subject of sex and it hit me like a sledgehammer how much I miss having a man in my life. But I was saying I can't imagine anyone would want me or find me attractive if I'm so repulsed by my own body. I was a lot thinner when I was with Ash but even then I never dared ask him what he thought or if he found me attractive because I was too scared to find out the truth. I want a nice man who'll accept me as I am, flaws and all!!!! I love my brother and sister in law to bits but they're so happy it makes me jealous :(

Know exactly how you feel. My younger sister met her husband at 16, been together 12 years and irritatingly happy still. Scared I will never meet a nice normal man, previously settled for whoever would have me. Sad but true. Now refuse to date anyone who doesn't compliment my life. Would rather be alone.. But i don't WANT to be alone!!! Full of contradictions me.

Sex? What's that? Normally have high sex drive, but it has completely deserted me the last few months. Probably for the best, only causes me trouble anyway ;)

Back from wi and CDCs scales have me as losing 1lb!! That's better than gaining so I'm glad. I'm determined not to show any gains on my card this time so I'm glad I haven't got one do soon.

As I start week 9 I'm meant to be doing add a meal but I'm not seeing my CDC for two weeks because of work, my CDC suggested I leave it a couple of weeks. I'm relieved. I know NICE guidelines say every 13th week so I'm not too worried about leaving it.

Hiya Nikki!

Nothing to report here. Weigh in tonight... Eek! And that's about as exciting as it gets! Hoping to be able to add a half century badge to my profile later - fingers crossed!!!

I'm having an annoying day. Big issues with my sky box. At first there's been a string of problems with recording things. It either says 'Clashed' or it fails due to signal interruptions or when I'm watching a recorded programme it jams and I need to unplug it from the wall to reset. I've spent half an hour in the phone to Sky who have tried various things, the first just have me a blue screen no programmes, planners or anything. They've now made me reset the whole thing so I've lost all my stored programmes and now I can't record or use any of the Sky+ features. I've been told to give it two hours and if its still not working ring back, all at 5p/minute for the privilege, cross!!

Just had my weigh in... a massive 7lb off for me this week!!! 3st 10lb/52lb off for me now so far. Happy happy happy Cazza! Off to update all my stats...

Wowsers, Cazza! :eek:

That's amazing! Fabulous result! :clap:

Back