Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

messed up with the water flavouring. put too much in my glass and it was far too strong...... so what could i do. i put the glass into a 2l jug, filled it with water and am slowly drinking it. 3 pints down i think 1 more to go! :waterbottle: drank a pint in the kitchen, poured another pint and topped up jug and pints with water to dilute it. will someone now go to the loo for me! ow!

Last edited:
Have finished the water but I'm now so cold I've gone to bed. Left hubby watching that pickpocket prog on tv.

Tell u what.... If you have a pint in your hand and are drinking it constantly, slowly though, there's no room or time to scoff.

Oops but well done for drinking it! Hope you arent up in the loo all night

Starlit_Cazza said:
Oops but well done for drinking it! Hope you arent up in the loo all night

I was lol. Been up and down bout 3 times. Woke up at 1am still in my dressing gown. Would like a onesie but hubby said he'd divorce me if I bought one :)

I'm here, but been busy at work, very hectic day and more of the same tomorrow. On the way home I went to b&q to look at fires. Mine has broken this week and its just too cold to do without it. Trouble is I haven't found one I like. I figured if I could get one before Sunday my dad could fit it while he waits for the Sky engineer. But it's not looking likely now. I'll have to get one delivered. If I find one :(

bungle! that's not good. i've been very cold today and last night. i'm ok tonight though. i've taught zumba and then i've had a nice hot shower. got the podiatrist tomorrow and hopefully i will be able to run again. that will be a learning curve on my orths. then i have the gym. yet again, more pretending i'm bradly wiggins on a really bad day lol!

I'm spending the evening being grumpy and antisocial cos I feel rubbish. :sick:

I've spent the day trying to be cheerful but right now I'm a complete misery guts. So I figure the best place for me is probably bed. :rolleyes:

Hope you manage to find a fire soon, Sal and your Sky Box gets sorted. And hope you warm up soon Nikki and manage to get running tomorrow.

N'night :nightf:

Am also a grumpy mare tonight. Had to bring some work home with me tonight as had to finish early due to poorly childminder. So I am sat in front of the tv uprating benefits assessments and calculating client contributions. My life is soooooo rock and roll...

Feeling incredibly fat today. Don't know why. Sure it is just psychological - mind playing tricks on me. I bought a book on NLP today and am going to work through that, hope I can get the old noggin reprogrammed to skinny Caz? Don't know a lot about NLP, but know a lot of people rave about it!

well ladies..... i've been wearing those really sexy pop socks, only short ones, today and as i was getting ready for zumba i noticed the really sexy mark that they've left on my legs. still have it now. grrrrrr they weren't really 'that' tight either. i only wear them cause if i don't my orth insoles make a farting noise when i walk barefooted. now that is really sexy isn't it.

Grr my database is misbehavior more than usual. Need to do 5 more assessments tonight and could have done them already if I didn't need to keep rebooting the system...

Ok so I was getting ready for bed when I looked down in to my bra. Traumatic beyond belief. Will explain more when over the shock

Feeling very tearful this morning. My friends husband is in intensive care. He had some rare form of cancer a couple of years ago, had to have nearly two years worth of chemotherapy. Got the all clear just before Christmas, then about ten days ago had a heart attack. Unfortunately he has deteriorated in the last few days. His whole body just seems to have shut down and his kidneys are failing. He is 30 and they have two small kids. It's just not fair!

Certainly puts my scary crepe paper boobies in to perspective, that's for sure.

Working from home today again. Actually right now I am sat in Costa escaping the laptop for half an hour.

Yesterday NSV - had to buy myself a medium belt in Evans because I have shrunk out of the large one I had to buy a few weeks back :D

Feeling very tearful this morning. My friends husband is in intensive care. He had some rare form of cancer a couple of years ago, had to have nearly two years worth of chemotherapy. Got the all clear just before Christmas, then about ten days ago had a heart attack. Unfortunately he has deteriorated in the last few days. His whole body just seems to have shut down and his kidneys are failing. He is 30 and they have two small kids. It's just not fair!

Certainly puts my scary crepe paper boobies in to perspective, that's for sure.

Working from home today again. Actually right now I am sat in Costa escaping the laptop for half an hour.

Yesterday NSV - had to buy myself a medium belt in Evans because I have shrunk out of the large one I had to buy a few weeks back :D

it very much does put things into a different light when you get told or have first hand experience of people dying. it really does go to show that we are not immortal and our life here isn't that long in the great scheme of things. others get longer than some. 30 is very young. it seems so many people are going into intensive care at the min. not nice! i was wondering when i read he'd 'escaped' cancer whether the chemo has damaged his heart to make him have a heart attack so young. scary how much time we 'waste'!

Feeling blue and bleurgh. Only managed an hour at martial arts tonight. Childminders son has a bug and I think I have a touch of it. Doesn't help I forgot to have a product before I exercised so felt wobbly while I was exercising. Had a bar afterwards and felt a bit better, then had a very near miss from a car accident - stopped at a roundabout as there was a car coming, and the car behind me came flying up without noticing I had stopped. Missed us by millimeters. If they had hit us we would have been pushed in front of oncoming car as well as taking the impact from behind. Really shaken me up and I got to see my bar all over again :( So yes, basically I feel utterly rubbish.

Friends hubby remains in intensive care. They have managed to drain some fluid from his lungs, but that is about the only bit of good news on that front today.

Decided I needed some warmer pyjamas, so popped to Asda earlier. Instead I ended up picking up a silent night electric blanket for £6!!!! Looking forward to getting in to a lovely nice warm bed tonight :D

Hope you're feeling better soon Caz!!

So I'm sitting in the hairdressers with a bleach bath on my hair!! So sick of having almost black hair I just gave Faye the run of my head! I had every intention of going purple. But I mentioned it at work and two days later a woman I really don't like (who'd overheard the conversation) came in with purple hair!!! I was fuming! So I'm thinking a rich chocolate brown. We shall see!!

So sorry about friend's hubby, Cazza. :hug99: Hope the electric blanket gave you a nice cosy night.

Sal - a bleach bath? Eek! Bah to your colleague nicking your purple idea. We may need photos of the end result. :)

Nikki - hope you're having a good weekend. x

Me - official weigh in gives me a 3lbs loss this week. Was really hoping to see 13 something on the scales but alas, that'll have to wait until next week. :)

Sounds good. I seem to have woken up with Lily's cold. Wish she would keep her distance a teens tiny bit more, y'know, just enough to keep her germs to herself :p

Chloe is demolishing pancakes while I enjoy a coffee, then off to the cinema to see Barbie and the pink shoes. Lucky me!

Sounds good. I seem to have woken up with Lily's cold. Wish she would keep her distance a teens tiny bit more, y'know, just enough to keep her germs to herself :p

Chloe is demolishing pancakes while I enjoy a coffee, then off to the cinema to see Barbie and the pink shoes. Lucky me!

Sorry. This cold is such a humdinger, it actually travels via the Internet. I seem to have given it to everyone. I've heard of computer viruses but this is ridiculous. :)

Ha. All the glands are up in the back of my neck! Ouch.

Got appointment through for nerve conduction study. 20th March. Yay. Had it done 5 years ago and still remember the pain. But they want it done before I go and see the surgeons. Just want to bury my head in the sand and for it all to go away!

Back