Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

So sorry to hear that sczoo90 :( Hugs.Hope you can put your blip behind you and carry on.
Could I ask please that you don't mention specific food though?We don't need to know exactly what you had.Sorry I hope that doesn't sound mean.

Thank you slim, yeah has been a hard day but more determined than ever!
Just edited this as didn't realise what ya ment - sorry Hun! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that sczoo. :hug99:

Am I going mad, or did I spot a post earlier that says you'll be doing SW from tomorrow? :confused:

Thank you lily, I'm not its just my head weren't thinking straight staying on Cambridge - my consultant asked me the same thing. I'm not doing SW staying on this x

Good! :clap: I think you may have misread what Slim2012 said though. :D

No problem, wasn't sure what the current advice was re Coke Zero, so thought I would ask before I actually said anything!

Scott, sorry you had some bad news, but try and keep your head in the game. Think of it as a teeny tiny bump in the road, and carry on as you were before and you will be just fine :) Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow

Omg I just realised what she ment!!! Head ain't with it :( lily do you know if that would kick me out of ketosis? X

Probably not. But don't get caught out by the "stayed in ketosis" thing. It's the calories that matter and the insulin spike caused by the carbs that might make you hungry tomorrow.

Can I humbly suggest you edit your earlier posts and take out the explicit (LOL, X-rated ;)) food references though?

Oh well done - you already have! :)

I don't think I have one specific favourite actor. I do love a bit of Johnny Depp, also Jason Segel :)

Oh well done - you already have! :)

I will update how im feeling tomorrow but least I will know what happens wont I, I will be strong and I'm sure the weigh in result will make me push harder :) Yes did edit it soon as I understood it x

No problem, wasn't sure what the current advice was re Coke Zero, so thought I would ask before I actually said anything!

Scott, sorry you had some bad news, but try and keep your head in the game. Think of it as a teeny tiny bump in the road, and carry on as you were before and you will be just fine :) Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow

Thank you starlit, it means it I am going to Hun more than ever no 1 can account for times like this so caught me on surprise and wasn't prepared, yes it's. small blip and 1000% back in a few hours ( the morning) I'm sure tomorrow may be hard again but going to push through I will update my loses on here tomorrow x

Scott, I think you'll still have done ok. But don't let that give you an excuse to do it again!

Now, fave actors. I have to confess to a bit of a crush on Robert Downey Junior. :eek::eek:

Scott, I think you'll still have done ok. But don't let that give you an excuse to do it again!

Now, fave actors. I have to confess to a bit of a crush on Robert Downey Junior. :eek::eek:

DEFFO won't not again promise :)!!!!!
Oh do you now lol.. I don't hehe!!!!
I think as well I'm going to have the Cambridge bars tomorrow never had them so will be a change anyone tried them?

And no probs slim, we can all do this :)

I did! Jesse Williams... Lush.. Was that the question?

I've just got up to watch tv with early awake kids :( and eating my porridge.. Is it supposed to taste salty?

Never found it salty myself.

Day 6 for me. Ketostix arrived in the post this morning. Did one and it is dark dark pink, but they always are for me as long as I am being 100%! Knew I had to be in ketosis by now, but still nice to have it confirmed!

Still in bed. Bit of a headache, but that is down to not having any water yet I'm sure. Going to drag myself up and make myself a shake, a coffee and lots of water. Poorly elbow meant bad nights sleep grr. Need to take some naproxen but need to take it right after my shake when I have something inside me!!

Actually cannot believe I haven't stepped on the scales since I saw my lovely Consultant on Monday!!! Bloody miracle :)

Hi Guys,

AWOL got a couple of days, Cambridge grumps set in along with headache what I get for not drinking enough.

Back at em 100%, did slip up on Thursday when at a friends but pulled myself back together.

No plans for the day just pottering around before back to work on Monday, boo!

Have a fab day and good luck with your weigh in Scott x

Good morning lovely people,

Well had my weigh in and lost 5lbs so happy with that :)
Also brought 3 Cambridge bars - gonna have one now for breakfast with a black tea like a treat lol yummy!!
How's your day goings?

Scott x

Back