Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Chicly noops evertime I see your posts your name makes me think about the little battered bits of poultry that kids eat..and it makes me hungry!!!!!!! Lol can you tell I'm struggling today!

Um, okay. You are always free to do exactly what you want. But for those of us who are doing this "hardcore", wine is most definitely not on the list of acceptable fluids at step 2 (810). It isn't "ok so long as you do some exercise". It isn't doing the diet by the book, which is what the Hardcore Hotties are all about. So have your wine if you want, but please don't tell us about it. :)

I am not sure as I don't have the strips but I'm still losing xxxx

But you could be losing more! If I remember rightly, you've only got about a stone to lose, haven't you? And 30 days to lose it in. Should be doable, just about - but why risk it for a couple of glasses of wine?

Picture yourself 30 days from now, in your wedding dress, feeling like a million dollars!

Chicly noops evertime I see your posts your name makes me think about the little battered bits of poultry that kids eat..and it makes me hungry!!!!!!! Lol can you tell I'm struggling today!

Lol!

Well day 5 for me here and I am still going strong. Looking forward to weighing in on Monday! Still struggling a bit with hunger, which is so so so frustrating, but it hasn't beaten me yet! One more shake to have tonight, which I will have shortly once I have put madam to bed. Finally got round to buying some Buillion (or however you spell it!) today, so just had a nice big mug of that. Plus 3 litres of water plus tea and coffee :) Just got to get through the weekend now...

How did everyone else get on today?

Um, okay. You are always free to do exactly what you want. But for those of us who are doing this "hardcore", wine is most definitely not on the list of acceptable fluids at step 2 (810). It isn't "ok so long as you do some exercise". It isn't doing the diet by the book, which is what the Hardcore Hotties are all about. So have your wine if you want, but please don't tell us about it. :)

Maybe I am too nice saying 'good for you' and you're right of course, Lily. But for me, someone making a controlled choice is much better than a binge, particularly as losses are still occurring; whether they are next week, or the week after though, is another question and perhaps WD mght reconsider wine consumption. I do agree that the first page does detail that we are a 100% hardcore group though :)

My concern is it is really bloody dangerous! Plus the idea was to avoid talk of cheating, which is how we came aboout

My concern is it is really bloody dangerous! Plus the idea was to avoid talk of cheating, which is how we came aboout

Would someone still be expected to be in ketosis at step 2? (not questioning the advice given to WD, just curious, that's all!)

So day 3 for me has been okay. Today and tomorrow are usually difficult days for me diet wise, I tend to start thinking about how long I have to be in this and start doubting myself.

I'd forgotten about boullion, I think I might get some next time I'm at the shops. I didn't have it much but I crave savoury and can't stand the soup so boullion is nice at times.

I'm afraid I'm with Lily on the wine, if you're going to deviate from plan then that's fine and each to their own but please don't tell us about it. I wasn't going to come back to Minimins because talk of food and deviations doesn't help me. But I found Hardcores and hoped this thread would be different. I don't want to sound harsh but if this kind of talk continues I will have to go it alone because I can't cope with it.

Would someone still be expected to be in ketosis at step 2? (not questioning the advice given to WD, just curious, that's all!)

Yes, most of the time.

Though it's easy to get caught up in the "alcohol in ketosis is dangerous" thing. That's not actually the most dangerous thing about it (choose your danger ;)). It's actually that it's very easy to get very drunk when having fewer calories. That in turn can have some nasty side-effects, like making you so ill that you end up ditching the diet for several days while you recover.

It's just not worth the risk, in more ways than one.

I have to admit I'm with Surfhunny here - I need this place to be a cheat free zone please. Hope no one takes offence at that. That's not saying don't cheat - that's saying please don't come here and talk about it. It's too easy to be swayed into making a bad decision when you're fed up or having a weak moment. Been there too many times and I don't want this time to be one of them! Thanks x x

I have to admit I'm with Surfhunny here - I need this place to be a cheat free zone please. Hope no one takes offence at that. That's not saying don't cheat - that's saying please don't come here and talk about it. It's too easy to be swayed into making a bad decision when you're fed up or having a weak moment. Been there too many times and I don't want this time to be one of them! Thanks x x

Completely agree, we set this up to support each other to stick to this diet 100% and avoid any talk of cheating. :)

What's bullion everybody?? I have just finished veggie soup- actually yum :) and now I'm used to the powdery kind of taste. I have had my choc shakes hot so far as I don't like milk shakes.. Has anyone tried the other flavours hot?
Id like to tell everyone today that I'm proud of myself.. Day 2 and so far 4 times today I've talked myself out of giving up. Tonight I was worrying so much that I took myself off for a 20 min swim :) hope I wake up feeling positive and charged tomorrow

What's bullion everybody?? I have just finished veggie soup- actually yum :) and now I'm used to the powdery kind of taste. I have had my choc shakes hot so far as I don't like milk shakes.. Has anyone tried the other flavours hot?
Id like to tell everyone today that I'm proud of myself.. Day 2 and so far 4 times today I've talked myself out of giving up. Tonight I was worrying so much that I took myself off for a 20 min swim :) hope I wake up feeling positive and charged tomorrow

Boullion is like a veg stock, CWP do a savoury drink like the water flavourings, but it's about £6 and the Marigold Boullion you buy from the supermarket is the same. (My CDC compared ingredients and content.) it's just something to consider to help get the water in and get rid of savoury cravings. Not as a substitute for a meal pack though.

Yay! :clap::clap::clap: We're really proud of you too! :flowers:

And this is bouillon. It works as an unofficially approved substitute for the Cambridge Savoury Drink mix (very similar list of ingredients and nutritional values). 1 tsp a day allowed. Good for when you're feeling all milkshaked out! :)

28370011_H.jpg

LOL Surf, we cross-posted. :)

Yeah but you did it with style, pics and everything lol.

:8855:

Can you tell I'm in full "distract me from my rumbling tummy" mode? :D

Yeah totally!! I'm like that too I'm in bed just debating if its acceptable to go to sleep this early on a Friday night. I'm shattered, doesn't help that I got a drunken text at 1:20 this morning, which I thought was my alarm so I leapt out of bed and put the light on. The had some very odd dreams after I got back to sleep.

Back