Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

How was Les Mis, Cazza? Worth seeing?

Oops just woke up! Yes I very much enjoyed it. Never seen the stage show so can't compare. Most impressed with Russell Crowe, which was a huge surprise, as I am not normally much of a fan of his. But! It is a very very long film and I would not recommend drinking a litre of water and a tetra in the first hour! :D

Also made a discovery this afternoon... I have lost a bit of bum!!! Noticed when I was walking along that my jeans had a huge saggy hanging down bit where my bum once was!!! Take that fat!

I got a bit cross on a thread earlier in the main forum... Wonder if anyone replied... Was one about woman eating daughters leftovers and everyone telling her it was fine to do that!!! Annoyed me a tiny bit!

Ha well done Lily, you have replied in a far more diplomatic and intelligent way than my blundering attempt :D

What thread is that? I hate it when people say oh yeah go ahead it'll be fine, no it bloody wont!!!

Wow I'm just watching the sinking of the Costa Concordia, that Captain was totally told off by the rescue co-ordinator for leaving the ship. Scary stuff!

Why am i so hungry??? Proper tummy rumbles going on. Put myself to bed to hide from temptation. Definitely still in ketosis, so not really sure what's going on?? Might have to make it a 4 pack day and an early night. Had 2litres of water already so pretty sure not just thirsty..

I've had this for almost two weeks, it's driving me insane, it's not head hunger it's actual rumbly tummy. I'm getting my water too and I'm in ketosis, so weird, wish it would go away!

Yeah I hate threads like that and it's what made me consider leaving minimins and going it alone. I've been there and done that and it absolutely DOES NOT work!! I'm glad I don't really look around the rest of Minimins now because I get irate and mouth off. I used to the first time too. If you're serious about losing the weight cheating should not be an option that you entertain. I'm lucky this time, I haven't had the old arguments in my head about whether I want to eat something or not. It's just not an option for me. Rant over lol.

I totally agree sal that's why I only really go on this thread and nowhere else or i
will end up cheating : (

Well done staying strong with last night's trauma.

Great news everyone else staying strong
Xxx

Last edited:
Ha well done Lily, you have replied in a far more diplomatic and intelligent way than my blundering attempt :D

Oh no - I very much enjoyed your post. :D Made me get the bit between my teeth and let rip with what I thought, LOL :8855:

I think it was the title of that post that irritated me most though, not sure why! I'm guessing it's the same thread that was getting on your wick last night?

How are you feeling tonight, Surfhunny? Bet you've got a few aching muscles?

OK, I'm now fed up with snow! I shovelled it all off our drive yesterday - but it's snowing again and I'm going to have to do it all again! Boo!

OK, I'm now fed up with snow! I shovelled it all off our drive yesterday - but it's snowing again and I'm going to have to do it all again! Boo!

I feel your pain Lily (quite literally too) I cleared the drive yesterday, trekked down to get my car, by the time I got back it was covered, it snowed all night too. Just been out to clear it again, as I was putting the snow shovel in the shed it started snowing again. And theres huge black snow clouds looming too. Grrrrr!!!!!

My legs are fine from all that walking strangely enough it's my back that's sore from shovelling snow. Running a nice hot bath with Radox in it to warm up and ease my back muscles.

Hi all, was just wondering what shakes you've tried with hot water other than the chocolate ones. I tried the butterscotch this morning and it was lovely served hot.

I'm gonna get a couple of vanillas this week to have with coffee, would be grateful for any other suggestions though. I can't face more than one cold shake a day at the moment it's just too cold :-(

Can highly recommend porridge done in a saucepan on the hob rather than cooked in the microwave! Just really fancied porridge and don't own a microwave, so did it this way and it is amazing!!!! Will be tough to have it microwaved tomorrow!!! Perfect and warming for a freezing cold day :)

Am concerned that we have not heard from Slim. Hope you are ok there honey, let us know how you are when you get a chance xxx

How's everyone keeping?

Haven't been online for a while due to being snowed in and working from home! (The joys lol)
I managed to get an emergency weigh in and stock up today too phewff! And lost 5lbs so happy wih that not long until inl hit goal so close where having discussions about me being a consultant :), also purchased some mix a mousse today so gonna have my tea soon either boiled eggs or chicken and cauliflower and broccoli (no I'm not cheatin lol it's SS+) and then abit later about 8/9 ill have a choc and mint mousse will let you know my verdict - so that's me. How's everyone keeping?

Anyone experience the horrid presence of snow lol!

Take care x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo hoo well done Scott!! Yep we've got snow too, had to abandon my car on Friday night and walk the rest of the way home, plus I've been on call for work all weekend so I've been on edge about getting called in and not being exactly sure how to get there. Just trying to work out how to get there tomorrow, unfortunately I can't work from home :(

We're just contemplating digging OH's car out so it's possible for OH to get to work for a nightshift in ITU. I did clear all the snow earlier but it almost looks as though I didn't. :( Fun fun fun.

Warning - Feeling Sorry For Myself.

I'm sorry but this post is going to be a bit of a moan because I'm feeling sorry for myself :cry: I'm nearing the end of week 3 and yes I've lost over a stone so I'm happy with that. But I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed with how much I've still got left to do, it's daunting. I'm still not down to my post holiday weight from September, another few weeks should see me there.

I feel like my whole life is on hold while I do this diet. I'm impatient, I want this journey to be a bit further on than it is, I want to have lost more weight than I have. I think I'm going to have to settle for losses of 2-3lbs a week as that looks to be the way things are headed. And I can't stop myself from doing the maths, how long will this all take? 21 weeks seems like forever! It's longer than I anticipated and I think it's feeling a bit unachievable at the moment, I've never done cd for that long, because I lost weight quicker the first time.

I know I'm just torturing myself and I need to just get my head down and keep going, which I will, but I hate feeling overwhelmed by anything. It makes me uncomfortable!!

Back