Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Dreadful night. Thought arm was feeling a bit better yesterday morning. Wrong. A week after the pain started and after 4 days of resting it, it is now the most painful it has been so far :banghead: So up most the night. Get in wrong position and it throb??? Going to attempt to get Dr appointment because this is getting stupid now!

2lb off this morning though which is q rather pleasant surprise. I've left the 300's!!!!! 3 more lb off this week and I will have my half century!

Finally a decent Dr! Acute tendonitis. Steroids injection in to tendon plus lots of co-codamol and naproxen for pain. Next 48 hours might be awful but should see marked improvement after that! Hurrah

Serious serious pmt going on. So snappy and grumpy and feel like I could eat a horse!!!

Serious serious pmt going on. So snappy and grumpy and feel like I could eat a horse!!!

There are so many jokes I could make about that statement but I'll rein myself in. :)

Finally a decent Dr! Acute tendonitis. Steroids injection in to tendon plus lots of co-codamol and naproxen for pain. Next 48 hours might be awful but should see marked improvement after that! Hurrah

So have you had the steroid injection yet?

Yes she did it there and then and is pushing my referrals to orthopaedic and neurology folks.

Sat watching Chloe at CKD as decided not to train tonight and hope my arm is implied for Friday! Slightly concerned by crippling pain in upper right abdomen that is radiating in to shoulder tip and neck. Only started a few minutes ago... I really am falling apart.

Just had massive argument with idiots at virgin because they are incompetent dicks. 6 months I have been with them. 2 months it took for them to install my tv service... Every month my bill is massively wrong! Ebill arrived today for over £100 (my package is £38 a month) informing me I had to pay it by yesterday or they would charge me an overdue payment fee too. 25 minutes I was on the phone to them :banghead: every month something happens, every month I have to speak to them, every month it ends in an argument. Sick of it!!!!

Glad you're finally getting your elbow sorted! Not so glad about your virgin issues.

Well official wi is 4lbs off this week Hallelujah!!! I've also started to notice that my clothes are starting to feel slacker on me, at long last! 27lbs down and it's about time that they started to loosen off! It would just be nice if people actually started to notice that I'm losing weight, instead of just noticing that I'm not eating!

Glad you're finally getting your elbow sorted! Not so glad about your virgin issues.

Well official wi is 4lbs off this week Hallelujah!!! I've also started to notice that my clothes are starting to feel slacker on me, at long last! 27lbs down and it's about time that they started to loosen off! It would just be nice if people actually started to notice that I'm losing weight, instead of just noticing that I'm not eating!

Well done on your 4lbs Sal, all back on track again now x

Booked the day off work today and tomorrow... and mean mummy that I am I am sending Chloe to day camp and enjoying the time off on my own, because now I am back working full time, I NEVER get the day off on my own!!!!! So dropping Chloe and her friend at day camp, going to pick up some batteries, then I am going to take a nice long walk along the sea front and see where I end up! There is a big retail outlet style shopping place about 3 miles down the road, so going to head towards there, and if that doesn't break me I will walk back too, but I do have the option to jump on the bus back from there!!! Will be nice to go on a decent walk without a whinging child!

My dad is having a party on Saturday night. I think, after weeks of trying, I have got through to him that I won't be eating or drinking alcohol!!! Need to find something to wear as suddenly realised I don't have anything appropriate that will fit!!! Argh!

Hope everyone has a good day. Hope your night went ok Sal?

Thank you Netty!!

Another lb off this morning means I've hit my 2st loss today, things are definitely looking better. My BMI is 32.3 so close to just being overweight. Another stone off should see me there! If the nurse won't give me my old pill back today ill make an appointment for the end of march and by then I will be under BMI 30 and there will be NO reason at all not to give me it!!!!

I'm dreading going, until I had that high bp reading it never used to bother me, but I'm armed with the last 3 months worth of readings just in case. I hope and pray its the nice nurse who's a bit more philosophical about it. I'm not some daft teenager, I know a hell of a lot about bp and the dangers of high bp, it's my job as a vascular radiographer, most of my patients have high bp and I know the consequences! I'll be glad when I've been and know one way or the other. Having to wait another month to get my BMI down won't be a train crash, gives my body time to completely clear the evil Cerazette from my system!!

Last edited:
Happy happy girl!!! Saw the lovely nurse, who handed over my prescription of microgynon no probs, praised me on my weightloss and told me to stop worrying about my bp and always try and make my pill checks with her from now on. She's also given me 6 months supply. I could've kissed her!!!

Excellent news!!!

Big nsv for me... I just bought jeans from Dorothy Perkins... In a size 20!!!! And they fit!!!! Haven't shopped there in years!

Oh yeah and I have taken no painkillers today!!! Arm is so so much better!!!

Ha ha! The circus I saw Tuesday... They have reduced the remaining tickets from £15 to just £5 each!!!! Hmm wonder why!

Excellent news!!!

Big nsv for me... I just bought jeans from Dorothy Perkins... In a size 20!!!! And they fit!!!! Haven't shopped there in years!

Yaaaay :)

I am STARVING. At least my head is. I am guessing it's down to a combination of PMT (stilllllllll no sign of totm other than the ongoing PMT and bloating) and the steroid jab - can steroid jabs make you hungry? I know steroid tablets do!! Chloe has made food items at day camp today and they smell amazing. Think I might be going to bed as soon as she does or I will be seriously struggling all night! I am so so so grumpy tonight too - have been all day despite my fab NSV! Tried on and fitted in to 2 lovely dresses in DP earlier too, but decided I need magic knickers to be able to pull my tummy in enough to be confident in the dress... which is all very well but the only knickers I found that made any difference cost twice as much as the dress, and I am not willing to pay £30 on a pair of pants that I will hopefully shrink out of in no time at all!!!

Feeling crap today. Wrote an essay in my diary, rather than repeating myself here!

Where is everyone? Hope everyone is ok?

I'm here. Sipping on a cup of earl grey :D

Back