Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

I'm here too, sipping on black decaf coffee. :)

Absolutely knackered after all the travelling I've done this week. Plus I've got a cold. Sniff.

Urgh to cold. Bit sniffly here too. Went to CKD this evening for a nice gentle (ha!) work out. Got my three tags on my belt though, which means I can do my first grading next weekend (as can Chloe). Exciting!!!! Safe to say I am now in bed with drugs feeling rather stiff and achey already!

I've got the cold too Lily. Very mild I have to say and very unusual for me to get the cold whilst on CD. It seems to have magical powers and protect me from most bugs while I'm on it. Except D&V bugs, I get them regulalry on cambridge for some bizarre reason.

I've got the cold too Lily. Very mild I have to say and very unusual for me to get the cold whilst on CD. It seems to have magical powers and protect me from most bugs while I'm on it. Except D&V bugs, I get them regulalry on cambridge for some bizarre reason.

I feel decidedly poorly this morning. Like my body doesn't belong to me. Headache, sore throat, blocked nose. Boo. :( Like you, I don't normally get colds on CD but I guess I've spent so much time on different trains etc this last couple of weeks that it was inevitable that one of the people coughing and spluttering around me passed on their germs. :sigh:

I have a theory about the D&V. Well, 2 theories actually. First one is water. From a bottle or the tap is usually fine. But I suspect some of the water coolers in our offices aren't always as clean as we might wish them to be. And the second theory - dodgy tetras. Hasn't happened often but definitely once or twice over the years I've been on and off the diet.

It's weigh day but I can't face getting out of bed yet. Hmm, just realised my eyes are sore too... :(

Finally hauled myself out of bed to down co-codamol. Stood on the scales while the kettle boiled.

I have seen another drop, my lovelies. :D Today, I'm 14st 3lbs - more significantly, I have entered onederland! I am 199lbs again. Woohoo! :bliss:

Hopefully that'll keep me going until the co-codamol kicks in. :)

Ouch and yuck, doesn't sound good :( I am sniffly this morning but feels more hayfeverish. Also have a banging headache, pretty sure I didn't drink enough yesterday, especially when you factor in the exercise too. Scales are showing another 2lb off this morning, which is 5lb this week so far - amazing! That makes me 21st 1lb... So you can probably guess what I am going to say... If I can just get another 2lb off I will be in the 20st zone... Also just realised 5lb off means I have now lost 50lb!!!!! Half century baby!!!!! Though I will wait until official weigh in to make that official... You never know what can happen in the next few days on this diet, especially as totm is still mia...

Sal - are you ok hun? Hoping you're AWOL cos you're working loads (or sleeping loads). Miss you x

Finally hauled myself out of bed to down co-codamol. Stood on the scales while the kettle boiled.

I have seen another drop, my lovelies. :D Today, I'm 14st 3lbs - more significantly, I have entered onederland! I am 199lbs again. Woohoo! :bliss:

Hopefully that'll keep me going until the co-codamol kicks in. :)

Well done on your loss Lily :)

I've had WI this morning, lost another 4lb yippeeee new total 26lbs :) xxx

Congrats Netty! Well done

Wearing my lovely new size 20 dp jeans to dads party tonight! I have been ignoring them since I bought them Thursday in case it was a fluke and they don't really fit me. They do!!!

Wearing my lovely new size 20 dp jeans to dads party tonight! I have been ignoring them since I bought them Thursday in case it was a fluke and they don't really fit me. They do!!!

LOL, of course they fit, Cinderella! You shall go to the ball! :happy096:

Ha ha. Took photos, will add tomorrow. PMT bloat going on though so slight muffins top going on!!!

Sal - are you ok hun? Hoping you're AWOL cos you're working loads (or sleeping loads). Miss you x

I'm here, only been AWOL because of work. I tell you, I'd forgotten how awful working weekends are for dieters. The rest have done nothing but eat all day long. :( Tomorrow ill be prepared, I'll take SS+ friendly bits with me. Nights are easier because people don't seem to bring as much junk in as they used to. Think it's because it's a 12 hour shift now not the 21 hour marathon it used to be. Weekend days are a different matter, spent the last hour listening to what takeaways people would be getting tonight.

Well done Lily and Netty for your losses!! And Caz hope you have a good night at your dads party.

Thanks, was a good night. Home now and knackered! Love my daughter so much, only child at the party and completely unphased, in fact she managed to hook in a group of adults to play I-spy with her (after performing a medley of hits from Oliver! - her, not them). Part of me wishes I had her social skills, other part is dreading my daughter as a teenager!

Diet wasn't mentioned once, thank goodness. I prepared and cooked all the food this afternoon and was fine doing so - definitely over my wobble and just in time by the look of it! Stuck to coffee early on then water later on. Did have a lick of the spoon whilst cooking, but had to really to check if it needed more seasoning! But literally licked the tiniest amount I could. It was delicious, but I was more than happy to stop there!!!! Just hope the scales reward me for being so virtuous!

Work sounds like it was a long old day - awful having people chomping around you all day long, especially when they are skinny! Damn them all ;)

Right I am shattered and off to bed. Oh also had decided I would take a bar to Dad's as a 4th product in case I needed it. Just realised I left it there! lol

Well have not been on yet today. The "new" minimins android app I have been using the last few weeks is not working. Finally gave up trying and now installed the old one!

Darling neighbours woke me at 8am by drilling holes in something. DIY at that time on a Sunday morning is NOT cool! So Chloe and I got up and went to cinema for kids am. Now at chiquitos watching Chloe eat a bargain kids lunch. Could have SS+ it but refuse point blank to pay £14 for salad!!! So working my way through a mineral water. Fine by me! Not actually hungry in the slightest, would have just eaten because it is there!

Been visited by the dulcolax fairy and my friend aunt flo this morning (finally! On both counts!) so feeling decidedly less grumpy and less bloated, and keeping everything crossed the whoosh fairy wants to pay me a visit before Tuesday too! I can but dream...

Thought I'd better pop in to keep the thread warm. :) Don't want it feeling neglected or anything. ;)

Is it me, or has it been surprisingly busy on the forum today? Not that I'm complaining, it's usually dead around here on a Sunday. Lots of newbies again which is nice.

Still sniffing lots and feeling cr@ppy. Need a weekend off to get over this weekend I think! I'll be off to bed in a bit, see if I can chase this cold away with some sleep.

See ya tomorrow folks x

Quite busy for sure - makes a nice change. I slept all afternoon - whoops! So spent the evening rushing round doing washing, ironing and other exciting chores! Debating whether to go to bed yet or not, but think having slept all afternoon I am better staying up another hour! Back to work tomorrow... hmm. Holding out for the whoosh fairy visiting overnight - I so desperately want to be below 21st!!! Because then I can focus on getting below 20st for the first time since 2008! I think all the time I am still over 20st I am still in my 'comfort zone' - this is where I have been since I was about 19 and where I have spent all of my adult life bar a couple of months in 2008!!!

Know what you mean. I'm in a similar dangerous place - I've spent a long time at 14st something. Can't wait for it to be 13 something. But give it another week/10 days and I reckon we'll both crack that next stone bracket! :clap:

Right, really going to bed now. Honest. :) N'night!

Yeah yeah. Want to be under 20st by March 30th... actually I want to be under 19st 9lb because then I will be 5 stone down! Hmmm. Won't hold my breath but will do a little dance if I do achieve it!!!!

I am thoroughly p!ssed off this morning, haven't been on scales since Friday so went on for a look this morning and I'm 2lbs heavier!!! What the actual fcuk??? I've avoided all sorts of temptation this weekend at work and I'm rewarded with a gain?? I know it's only water but seriously? I've read that people have eaten all sorts and still lost weight, I eat nothing and gain??? I feel cheated :cry: and unless some kind of miracle happens over night I'll register a gain at my CDCs tomorrow. The only thing I have going for me is that my wi is in the morning for a change!

So as you can tell I've had a fantastic start to the week, and I'm so so cross. I wasn't expecting another big loss this week but a loss would be nice. Makes me want to throw the towel in, it really does. :cry:

Back