Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Friends husband died

This feels a bit bad in light of Cazza's bad news, but here's a photo of my new hair compared to my old hair.

image-2013850196.jpg

Old hair

image-4264300812.jpg

New hair, it's chocolate brown as apposed to almost black.

image-3005832929.jpg

Also photo of my new fire I've ordered today.

Looks lovely! (hair and fire). I am ok, took a long stroll along the beach with Chloe and threw lots of stones in the sea. Helped blow the cobwebs away a bit. The friend whose husband has died, she is someone I met online when we were both pregnant. We met on a forum along with lots of other mummies to be, and 6+ years later there is still a close knit group of about 40 or 50 of us still around, and it's rocked our group pretty hard. Lots of sadness on the board and on Facebook today. But it is a good prompt to count our blessings, of which I have many, something it is easy to forget.

Full of yucky cold and snuggled in bed with Chloe. Need to get up and get a tetra, only had one today so far. Grading tomorrow, need to feel better for that! Though last time I did a grading I was 5 months pregnant so got to be easier than that!

Lovely hair and fire, Sal (the fire threw me a bit cos I hadn't read all of your post when I clicked on the pictures, LOL :D). And may I say your face is so very much slimmer in the new photo? :)

Lovely hair and fire, Sal (the fire threw me a bit cos I hadn't read all of your post when I clicked on the pictures, LOL :D). And may I say your face is so very much slimmer in the new photo? :)

Thanks Lily I noticed that too. It was still excruciating sitting at the hairdressers looking at myself for 3 hours. Luckily hairdresser is a friend so spent more time chatting and avoiding the mirrors.

Woken up feeling rotten this morning. Definitely have some kind of horrid bug - all of my muscles just ache so much! Sniffly but not full blown coldy, just so sore. So frustrating because it is grading day - argh. Took some co-codamol last night in the hope of a good nights sleep. Really need to, erm, go to the toilet, as it has been a few days, but with grading today I didn't dare take any dulcolax last night!!!!

Day 63, end of week 9! Argh. Hoping week 10 finds me feeling a bit more focused again, my head has been all over the place this week!

Starlit_Cazza said:
Woken up feeling rotten this morning. Definitely have some kind of horrid bug - all of my muscles just ache so much! Sniffly but not full blown coldy, just so sore. So frustrating because it is grading day - argh. Took some co-codamol last night in the hope of a good nights sleep. Really need to, erm, go to the toilet, as it has been a few days, but with grading today I didn't dare take any dulcolax last night!!!!

Co codamol can bung you up!

I'm sorry about your friends husband. My dad's next door neighbour, Kevin, died Tuesday of pneumonia. Didn't want to say til now. Then a couple of days later the wife, Carol, got taken into hospital with pneumonia too. I really feel for their daughter. I can imagine her thoughts and feelings right now. Brings back loosing my mum so very much.

I also wanted to say that I took my dad to a bereavement support group last Thursday and there was an old lady there he got talking too. She said that its hard to loose your partner ad that she knew her hubby longer than she had her parents. Got me thinking about my dad and his loss he knew my mum from when she was 17!

I'm away from home this weekend at inlaws so my diet hasn't been as good as it should. Back to mega focus. I can't complain though its been a while since we were last here. Probably once every couple of months generally.

Day 63, end of week 9! Argh. Hoping week 10 finds me feeling a bit more focused again, my head has been all over the place this week!

Tell me about it! :help2: Having had a completely cr@ppy week thanks to being ill for all of it I am in need of solace. Need. Coping. Strategy. Think it might have to be a 4-pack day...

:argh:

I've got some cr@ppy bug again so feeling rotten too. Sinuses are all bunged up and my cough is back too but it's a dry thickly one this time. I feel achy too Caz, feel like ive had a good work put, which i really havent.

At work for a12 hour shift too, and have an important meeting tomorrow. So no sickie for me :(

I've also got a confession to make, after 8 and a half weeks of complete saintlyness I've fcuked up big time. I think it's a combination of things breaking, things being a bit rough at work, my boss going in for a pacemaker and me feeling geotty that have lead to my last 18 hours of naughty but it's all excuses. And ends today hopefully I won't have done too much damage. I've confessed to my CDC as well (just not my mum). So it's off to the naughty step for me I'm afraid, can't believe it!!

Surfhunny said:
I've got some cr@ppy bug again so feeling rotten too. Sinuses are all bunged up and my cough is back too but it's a dry thickly one this time. I feel achy too Caz, feel like ive had a good work put, which i really havent.

At work for a12 hour shift too, and have an important meeting tomorrow. So no sickie for me :(

I've also got a confession to make, after 8 and a half weeks of complete saintlyness I've fcuked up big time. I think it's a combination of things breaking, things being a bit rough at work, my boss going in for a pacemaker and me feeling geotty that have lead to my last 18 hours of naughty but it's all excuses. And ends today hopefully I won't have done too much damage. I've confessed to my CDC as well (just not my mum). So it's off to the naughty step for me I'm afraid, can't believe it!!

Hope you feel better soon.

At least you've noticed your naughtiness and are getting back on track.

Oh dear, you too? :hug99:

I've let the side down too. :( Think I've spent too much time on this forum over the last 24hrs and let some stupid stuff get to me. Plus I am absolutely dreading going back to work tomorrow. Just told my OH that I want to run away. I've got so much to do when I get into the office tomorrow I don't actually know where I'm going to start. :cry:

Think all the co-codamol I've taken this week has stopped my ADs working... :sigh:

Right. I have done some mental regrouping. For a little while I'm going to post nowhere but here, my own diary and on the Silver members' diaries section. :) For the sake of my sanity - what's left of it! ;)

I have 23 days of SS-ing to do before 810 week. I can handle 23 days, right? :)

So we had our grading today - picture hopefully attached and right way up! Hopefully there will be a noticeable difference in my weight at each grading!

choi.jpg

Right. I have done some mental regrouping. For a little while I'm going to post nowhere but here, my own diary and on the Silver members' diaries section. :) For the sake of my sanity - what's left of it! ;)

I have 23 days of SS-ing to do before 810 week. I can handle 23 days, right? :)

Sounds like a good plan Lily, it's pretty much what I do.

I'm livid, Sky engineer has been, switched boxes no questions asked but as soon as I got home I put tv on and my picture is ghosting like its ever so slightly not tuned in, plus as soon as I paused it I got a frozen screen like before. Had to switch off at the wall and reboot. Seems okay now, but picture is pants and the box has old software on it :( I'm so cross I could cry :cry:

Sal and Lily - sorry you are having such shocking days at the moment. You know as well as I do, that if you fall off the horse, you need to get right back on it. You need to put a line under today and start fresh tomorrow. Yes the next few days will be tough, but it will be more than worth it in the end. A cheat isn't the sign of the end of a diet, just a blip along the way.

You can do it girls, you are both so strong!

Thanks Cazza

I intend to. I haven't come all this way to blow it now. So tomorrow I'm going to show my feeble brain who's boss. :D

That's a great picture of you and your daughter. You both look fab.

Sal, I'm so sorry it's been a bummer of a day. Stupid Sky. Hope you manage to get it sorted. Kind of makes you wonder whether it was ever a problem with the box itself or a "plumbing" issue.

Off to bed in a mo. Hoping for some proper restorative sleep cos boy, do I need it!

Back