Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Grr to today! Had a lovely day at work, got home to find the duvet cover I've ordered has got a cigarette type burn through the outer packaging and the duvet cover itself. Not impressed, waiting for reply to my returns email.

Also my Sky is playing up again. It just keeps switching itself off every few minutes, then reboots, it's doing this constantly when it's plugged in. Sky most unhelpful said I need a new box, this one is only a week old. I have been assured that although its refurbished it was fully functional (yeah right). All they can offer is another engineers visit to replace the box again (with yet another refurb). I've asked for a new one, but was told it would cost £199 (was £149 last week). I'm furious with them.

The man I spoke to was clueless, and kept putting me on hold, at one point I used my house phone to ring another advisor who booked the engineer for me, while I was still on hold with the first advisor. I eventually got to speak to a supervisor who refunded me the cost of the engineers visit last week for my inconvenience. I'm going to let this engineer come and change the box and then cancel my contract, so at least I'll have freesat until I can get another tv service in. Customer service is cr@p with Sky, even when I've threatened to leave they've offered me nothing.

BUT on the plus side my new fire arrived today and its lovely!!

However diet wise I'm a wreck, long heart to heart with CDC tomorrow I think. Head is all over the place, but tomorrow is do or die I think. Can't let this railroad me completely. It's a set back not the end of the road I can do this!!!

image-1152357243.jpg

Lovely new fire :)

image-2290073638.jpg

Hole in new duvet cover ( it's not really that shiny in real life lol)

It's snowed here too and laid. I hope it's gone by morning, but somehow I think I'm being optimistic.

Hi lovely peeps, hope you are all staying strong. Ive just been catching up on the thread from the last week or so, it sounds like we've all been having a tough time. I'm in exactly the same position, I had a weekend down in London and then a night out with my old boss in the same week... I didn't do so bad with eating as didn't have much appetite but went overboard on the booze!! Came completely out of ketosis and have been struggling to get my mind focused ever since.

I've managed to fluke a good loss this week (6lb) which has lifted me and I think I might be ready to crack on again now.. Do feel like I've just wasted 2 weeks with faffing about but I guess i should look at the positives and be happy that my head is back in the game.

I'm going back to my daily achievement sto keep me focused... Today I am happy that I've done a day of 100% ss

Stay strong all of you, you can do it
xxx

Well back from weigh in. 3lb off for me today. Bit disappointed as I have been so good! Have decided to bring forward my 810 week and going to do it now - think my body needs a kickstart and I think maybe I need the extra calories with the exercise I am doing. We shall see - will see what happens this week. Starting the week with chick peas, spinach, mushrooms, fresh coriander and a bit of spring onion and lots of spices. Yummy. Need to do a proper read up of 810 really - I've never actually done it before! Really don't think stress is helping at the moment, but at least it is still going in the right direction!!!

Just made my first mix a mousse/moose/mouse in over 4 years, and it does not look promising! Think I used too much water as always make my shakes with a lot of water! Will find out in a few minutes I guess when I get it out the freezer!

How is everyone doing today?

Hey Caz, well done on your 3lbs :)

I'm feeling pretty good this week, have given myself a kick up the backside and think I'm back in the zone again (at last!!!) let me know how you go with the mix a mousse, I've not tried it yet. Was thinking I might get some this week x

Hope everyone is ok... hate that this thread has gone so quiet :(

I'm ok, felt absolutely starving earlier, but it has passed. Definitely mental hunger rather than physical! 810 going ok so far -just really hoping for a loss this week. Other than that not much to report. Was feeling disappointed about only losing 3lb this week and last week, but then gave myself a talking to and worked out that if I lose 3lb a week between now and my holiday in August, I can still get at least another 4st off, which means I will have over 8st off before my holiday.

Felt a bit upset at my martial arts class earlier. Despite having lost 4st now I can barely get my belt tight enough around me to do up. It's so embarrassing, and that's after already losing 4st ffs!!!! It's really pee'd me off to be honest. I have lost over 4st and I am still too darn fat :(

I'm ok, felt absolutely starving earlier, but it has passed. Definitely mental hunger rather than physical! 810 going ok so far -just really hoping for a loss this week. Other than that not much to report. Was feeling disappointed about only losing 3lb this week and last week, but then gave myself a talking to and worked out that if I lose 3lb a week between now and my holiday in August, I can still get at least another 4st off, which means I will have over 8st off before my holiday.

Felt a bit upset at my martial arts class earlier. Despite having lost 4st now I can barely get my belt tight enough around me to do up. It's so embarrassing, and that's after already losing 4st ffs!!!! It's really pee'd me off to be honest. I have lost over 4st and I am still too darn fat :(

Aww I'm sorry to hear your having a tough week, 4 stone down already is awesome, really huge achievement you should be really proud of how far you've come already... Stick with it and that belt will get a little further round week on week. You're doing really well with your exercise and I love reading your comments when you've been to class, you've definitely motivated me to go the gym on more than one occasion.

Is it worth revisiting your mini goals and maybe refreshing your list x

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Massive NSV for me today! New bras!!!! After a couple of weeks of increasingly bad back ache, spasms and tingling in my mid-upper back, the icing on the cake came yesterday when my boob fell out of the bottom of my bra!!! Argh. So I braved it and went to Debenhams today. The woman refused to measure me, as she believes that bra sizes are rarely right, and different styles fit differently! So she had a look at me and grabbed a few to try on to see what was working. Anyway, eventually after trying on about a dozen bras, I finally found some that fit, and they are so so so comfortable!

I was squeezing in to a 42G/44G (depending on where I bought from) and it was a nightmare finding ones that fit! I am now comfortably fitting in to a 38GG :D Knew my boobs themselves weren't getting smaller, but also knew I had lost from my chest itself.

Stopped myself from buying too many bras - I will only need to replace them in a couple of months with a new size after all!

I'm here. :) Sorry I went AWOL. :ashamed0005:

I didn't finish your homework Cazza, so I bunked off for a bit rather than try to pretend that the cat ate it. 'Course, that's not the whole story The wagon trundled off over a rather steep hill and I couldn't be bothered to rummage through the cupboard for my hiking boots.

I am back on the wagon after a rather dramatic return to ketosis - I didn't actually need the hiking boots in the end - because I was catapulted right over the hill courtesy of a handy dose of D&V. There's a lesson there, I'm sure...

I felt rather as though a truck had flattened me this morning, but taking a leaf out of Kira's book ;) I stepped on the scales to see 14st 2lbs again. So, the damage done by my detour has mostly been reversed, assisted rather neatly by the fact I seem to have skipped the painful stage of getting back on the Cambridge wagon and zoomed straight to day 3. I don't really recommend the journey, but hey, every cloud has a silver-ish lining!

Congratulations on the new bras! :clap:

Thanks! I also bought a second size 16 top too, because the 18 I tried on at the time was too big!!! This is proving a bit of a mindf*ck for me. How can I possibly weigh over 20st yet fit in to size 16 tops and size 18 trousers? How does that even work???? size 16 at 20st 7lb, what size am I going to be at 14st for goodness sake?

Thanks! I also bought a second size 16 top too, because the 18 I tried on at the time was too big!!! This is proving a bit of a mindf*ck for me. How can I possibly weigh over 20st yet fit in to size 16 tops and size 18 trousers? How does that even work???? size 16 at 20st 7lb, what size am I going to be at 14st for goodness sake?

About a size 6, I reckon. :D Your legs must be full of lead or something. ;)

OMG, just noticed my post count! 5,002 posts? Good grief, it's high time I got the rest of this weight off!

Also, my tummy is starting to look a bit scary, in a melted candle kind of way. This makes me sad. However I have booked tickets to a big CKD seminar in June where I get to meet our Grandmaster (he is very very old and lives in the states these days). The seminar involves group training sessions for about 5 hours a day... so now I HAVE to keep going or I will be dead before I make it through half the day!!! The seminar is all weekend - I have booked the Monday off work to try and recover!!!!

Sorry I've been AWOL too mostly for the same reason as Lily, I'm still not 100% and spend every day in a state of pissedoffness with myself! I promised my CDC on Tuesday that Wednesday was D day as far as being naughty goes, and that was fine but I've found myself at work on nights munching. Not much but still not on plan ffs. I knew this would happen if I fell of the wagon and sure enough here I am, struggling and refusing to get on the scales to acknowledge the damage. Tomorrow, after my sleep I will go and weigh in and see the damage, own it and move on from it.

Sorry I've been AWOL too mostly for the same reason as Lily, I'm still not 100% and spend every day in a state of pissedoffness with myself! I promised my CDC on Tuesday that Wednesday was D day as far as being naughty goes, and that was fine but I've found myself at work on nights munching. Not much but still not on plan ffs. I knew this would happen if I fell of the wagon and sure enough here I am, struggling and refusing to get on the scales to acknowledge the damage. Tomorrow, after my sleep I will go and weigh in and see the damage, own it and move on from it.

Im hoping you were still on a night shift when you wrote this - 4.00am? :eek: Must have been - the clue's in 'after my sleep', right? :)

Nights are pants for getting your head back in gear on this plan - cut yourself some slack, hun. And stop the state of pissedoffness - you've done nothing criminal, you've just eaten some stuff. Put back the journey to Slimville by a few days at the most. Want a dose of D&V? ;) By eck, I wouldn't recommend that particular journey but the destination was fortunate, all things considered.

Hope you have a good sleep and the scales are kinder than you're expecting when you finally get on 'em. :cross:

Also, my tummy is starting to look a bit scary, in a melted candle kind of way. This makes me sad. However I have booked tickets to a big CKD seminar in June where I get to meet our Grandmaster (he is very very old and lives in the states these days). The seminar involves group training sessions for about 5 hours a day... so now I HAVE to keep going or I will be dead before I make it through half the day!!! The seminar is all weekend - I have booked the Monday off work to try and recover!!!!

Re the melted candle thing - it's going to go through phases of that, no need to worry. It'll look a whole lot better as you lose more weight. You're still relatively young - your skin tone will probably bounce back much better than you think, especially with all the exercise you're doing.

The seminar sounds good!

Didn't go on the scales as I didn't wake up until late afternoon. Any excuse I know :(

Sky looks like it's fixed again, the engineer was booked for between 11 and 1pm, the worst possible time post night shift. But he came at 10 god bless him. Added bonus he was hot!!! I flirted outrageously, then spotted his freaking wedding ring goddammit :( He looked like my favourite rugby player of the moment Chris Robshaw - beautiful man!! I always go for the beat up rugby boys lol.

Now I'm freakishly tired so I'm having an early night. I'm off work for a whole week so I can concentrate on sorting my head out and getting back into the diet wagon.

image-2926057427.jpg

Chris Robshaw. Beautiful man, second only to my beloved Jonny!

image-3065005040.jpg

My boyfriend, he just doesn't know it yet lol

Just realized I quite clearly have a 'type' when it comes to men! Hmmmm who knew?

Back