Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

6 miles we walked today :D Based on the chart I found on good ol' google, at my weight, walking at a fairly average speed, I burn about 150cals per mile, so that's 900cals (and assumably a couple more for my little bursts of running?) I have theoretically melted away - no wonder I am a tad hungry tonight! Have had 3 products and chicken salad for lunch, contemplating an extra product before I sleep - kind of feel like my body needs it right now, will see how I feel in half an hour...

Sad news about your friends Sal... may not end up being a permanent split though, if they truly are meant to be together? How are you getting on diet wise at the moment?

I'm back! I'm intending on doing ss (ss+ cause if my needy milk monster inside)! Not had my products yet! I've a mix of cd stuff and sns stuff. I like their savoury 'dinners! I'm intending to go back to my CDC when my products are used up enough to justify a visit. Think I will still buy the sns meals as its something different but on the same track! I'm hoping to do my usual of loosing 7-10lbs. Most I've ever lost was 11lbs in my first week! I need to loose 4 1/2st :( feel like I'm back at square one. I'm off on holiday on the 24th August and do not want to weigh what I weigh now! I want that weight off. I have almost 5 1/2 months so it is do-able if I shift my fat butt into cd autopilot!

Nikki I need to lose 4st too. I need to get a good half stone off in the next two weeks while my CDC is away to prove that I can do it in her absence, something I've never done before.

I'm going back to basics with SS, it works when I do it like this, I proved that at the beginning of the year. My stumbling block is water. Sometimes my job just does not allow my to drink the quantities I need to during the day. I can drink in theatre, and even if I could I can't nip to the loo every half hour or so. It's when I haven't had my water that I start going off track. I need to come up with a way round this as I seem to be put in theatre a lot!

It's a good job I was home alone yesterday, my stomach ache from Friday and Saturday became wind yesterday, it was in believable. I've never experienced anything like it!

Sorry to say it's only 4 1/2 months til end of august, but still doable!

Starlit_Cazza said:
Sorry to say it's only 4 1/2 months til end of august, but still doable!

Just worked that out now! :/ yikes!

Well so far so good. Porridge, shake, 2 pints if water 3 coffees! Need to up water.

I fully sympathise with you Sally as when you work and can't just go to the loo whenever it's awful trying to get your water intake in!

So I've just had to bake a cake for my friends birthday tomorrow because her arse of a husband hasn't bothered to organise anything for her, no presents nothing... I like the bloke but he's an arse at times. Baking has been torture!! The cake seems a bit flat too, I don't know what's wrong with it but its better than the nothing he had for her!

Now it's sitting in my kitchen, I want to eat it. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me! I'm angry today. Angry at the diet, angry at my complete lack of self control, angry at the fact that I let myself gain so much weight back on when I promised myself the first time I wouldn't. I'm also feeling pretty resentful that other people can do diets like SW or WW and be successful. Right now I feel like I want to just eat myself into a 50st stupor! It's easier to give in, I completely understand how and why my friend who did LL has ended up being nearly 30st now. I'm thoroughly fcuked off and feel like I deserve to win this battle because I've been fighting for so fricking long :cry:

Awww Sal, you CAN do this you just need to find what spurred you on at the start of the year.

Week in week out you were the strong one, your posts kept me motivated. Just think how much lighter you are now than 1st January.

Please don't give up. What can we do to help xxx

I agree. We can do this! Together we are stronger. Get that LL friend out of your mind and focus on you and just you. You will not end up like her! You will push through this! You will find that strong inner amazon warrior inside you and keep on battling! You need some affirmations to say to yourself! Remember Bob!

Stand up and finish what you started!

I think I'll chant this when I feel weak! Do a little bob dance as I'm doing it too! Whilst glugging some water! That will be a right sight!

Forgive me for this none weight related rant, I'm probably being oversensitive, but I'm actually quite p!ssed off.

Yesterday my friend bent my ear all day about her her husband had forgotten her birthday, which I was sympathetic about because he can be a bit of an arse at times. So I invited her round for a cuppa tonight (we usually do that on a Tuesday night anyway). I said I had a surprise for her. Anyway I'm p!ssed because she didn't turn up. I text to see where she was and she said she was helping him clean out the garage and wasn't coming. I'm so cross! She knew I had something for her, granted she didn't know I'd baked her a cake but I just feel a bit let down :( I feel like I'm there when she wants to moan about stuff but then when I try to do nice things its like I actually might as well not have bothered. Grrr!!! Everything has to be on her terms, I feel a bit used at times :(

I would be pissed off too!!!! Now woman, go and chuck that cake in the bin and spray it with oven cleaner or something before you do something silly...!

The cake has gone. My friend saw sense and came up. Said she felt bad cos I'd made such an effort. She even sat and listened while I burst into tears about being fat and having no momentum. She said the fact that I'm still fighting means that I'm not failing. I'll only fail if I give in completely. She said no matter how many times I have to start over its okay, so long as I never give up. Which makes sense, but I'm tired of fighting the battle.

I'm actually emotionally drained because of the war I wage in my own head every day! I'm starting to feel like I've got a split personality. Fat Sally and Thin Sally. Fat Sally's voice is far louder than Thin Sally's. in fact Thin Sally is mute at the moment :cry:

It's only when you give up fighting the battle that you truly have lost!

Paid our holiday off today! Can't wait. So I must battle on! It's dudey's birthday party on Sunday and his birthday Monday. I've been thinking hard about his birthdays over the years and how my weight has fluctuated. For his first birthday I was thin, 2010, 2011 I was a reasonable weight 12st! 2012 I was 13 1/2 to 14st! This year I'll be a lot more :(. Each year I've had some of the kids birthday cake. This year I think I should give away to others! I really don't need it and its always too sweet! I must get this weight off!

Been to the cinema tonight to see oblivion! As we oldies used to say I had a bit of a 'beck' victory! No goodies, didn't even take a sns bar! Breath honks! End if day 2! Think going to the gym has helped cause even though I know I'm not in ketosis yet I think all the carbs floating round my body are getting burnt off quicker! Can't wait til I don't feel hungry!

Day 3

Not feeling very hungry! Not had any products yet and it's 10.40'ish! However I've fluffed 0 water but have had 2 coffees! Doh!

Oopsy mid calculated my pennies this month, and I've got a grand total of £50 to last me until the end of the month. But this isn't a bad thing, it means I absolutely have to do CD 100% now because I can't afford food! Ha serves me right!!!

Feel really upset tonight. Not with the diet but kind of about a friend. I'm helping her with her essays. I'm looking at her grammar and organising her writing. Each time her marks seem to have gone down and not up. I'm feeling bad for her as I can't see what's wrong with her essay but this isn't my area of expertise however it is just a check through and organisation thing. This time round she's failed her last one! I'm thinking that the chap marking is hard or doesn't like her. My essays at uni were always B or high Cs!

I'm finding it frustration in all aspects as she's a bit disorganised with the flow and doesn't seem to go about it logically but that's what I check. Her tutor is saying she's not covering things but as I'm reading it I kind if know that she is, maybe not in the depth he wants but the essays are only 2500 words. He says she's not referencing properly but we researched Harvard referencing and used that last time. I can't remember this much! I just don't know what to say to her!

Argh! Hubby's dad has prostrate cancer. He's had more tests and he needs radiotherapy. He got a 7/10!

I feel quite worked up and I'm feeling sick! I don't know if it is this news or the diet!

Thought I was having a heart attack today! Some car almost went into me on a busy A road as I was doing 50 (the top speed limit on that road)! I must have hurt myself as I started having pains across my chest and in my shoulder blades. I felt very sick! Doc said I was fine! Did an ECG and its all good. So it looks muscular. Was scary as I had both kids in the car with me!

Sorry to hear about Pauls dad Nikki!! There's a lot that can be done for prostate ca though. And your near miss today too, scary!! Glad you weren't having a heart attack!

Back