New team with lots to loose

Bevh86

Hi, wanted to start a team for people who have a lot to loose, I'm looking at at least 77lb that ideally I'd like to loose by my birthday in may but if it happens later than that then fine at least it's happened, I'm finding this forum a great support so just trying to do my bit and give back ;) I'm on WW pro points and my WI day us a Monday this is my first week :)

Bevh86 - 0 lost - 77lb to go

Hey,

I also have 73lbs to lose. It's a struggle when you think of so much so i'm trying to break it down into smaller goals. My 30th birthday is in April so for now that my main goal to drop 14lb by then. I'm also on pro points with a WI on monday evenings.... i've been on pro-points for 4 weeks so far and have lost 6.5lbs. I was very sick for 2 of those weeks though so i didn't really track then.

Hope your WI went well yesterday.

Hiya

That's good our WI is the same day, I lost 2 1/2 pound so that's one week down lol, my 5 % goal is 17.8 so I'm hoping to get to that point within the next 5 weeks :) good luck xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my god guys!!! I have just done an hour worth of kick boxing and wasn't myself 18 activity points!!!!! :)

Today is usually my weigh - in today but due to work commitments i have had to postpone til tomorrow - one more day to try and make up for all the boldness over the weekend.

Well not been a good week, kinda fell off the wagon a little after finding out my mum had found another lump in her breast and was having it tested, yes I'm an emotional eater and I knew that I just chose to give in a guess so weigh in tomorrow and see how it goes :( x

Ohh if its still running i like to join as i had 100lbs to lose, slow loser here and only manage 3 lbs in first 3 weeks, can you let me know if its still going

many thanks

hey, would love to join have to lose at least 4 stone and really need the support. just joined ww and weigh in is thursday. i have already lost 5 pounds with sw but the plan is too boring - however i have not been great up till now - a few sugar binges, but not having a bad day today so will try and keep up the good work, but really like the idea of a group - therapeautic i hope!!

hate to say ..........but don't think there are many running I have written to a moderator asking if they mind if I run one... but not heard back?

bookworm84 said:
hey, would love to join have to lose at least 4 stone and really need the support. just joined ww and weigh in is thursday. i have already lost 5 pounds with sw but the plan is too boring - however i have not been great up till now - a few sugar binges, but not having a bad day today so will try and keep up the good work, but really like the idea of a group - therapeautic i hope!!

Hi....I have started a team if you haven't found one....please find us under WW Teams if you want to join us x

I have 60lb to lose can i join in x

Hay guys, not been here for a long time, massive family issues and I men traumatic but I'm getting back on the wagon xxx

:giveup::needhug:petrified about starting again on pro points ,so convinced cant do this 140 ish pounds to lose
wagon is very slippery to get back on

Mazie6 said:
:giveup::needhug:petrified about starting again on pro points ,so convinced cant do this 140 ish pounds to lose
wagon is very slippery to get back on

Hay Hun, hope your ok, iv actually turned to a mixture of slimming world and myfitness pal hopefully it will help the wagon have a smoother ride xx

Back