new to 5:2

Hi everyone. I bought this book yesterday after doing weight watchers. I enjoyed weight watchers but always came unstuck at weekends / work events. So.hoping 2 fast days and relatively health rest of the time will fit in better. Anyway few questions if anyone can help?

I started today and slipped up slightly and had 162 calories for breakfast ( forgot to count a fizzy vitamin tablet drink i have out of habit) does this matter or for i simply knock it off daily allowance?

Does it have to.be 12 hours between meals, just having breakfast now 8:15 as worked out this morning and OH and I generally have tea about half 7

Also what can you.drink during the day?

Thanks

I'm new to this - day 2, fasted yesterday. The books is pretty relaxed some people have 12 hours between the last meal on feed day and eating on fast day - but others use the calories over the day. It seems to be whatever suits you. I like this as its harder to trip up that way.

You can drink what you like but you need to count it on a fast day.

Thanks!

Just making risotto for dinner now. Was ok today but a few pains around 5ish! Is tuck to drinking water, black tea and herbal tea so presuming that is nothing.

Thanks,

I did my second day today. Had to do 2 in a row as wedding this weekend and work events Thursday Friday. Was OK though apart from needing a sugar free lemonade lunchtime as a boost. And a bit shaky just after a workout. Good luck

Back