New to all this so im kinda lost!!

Nay1980

Hello all, im currently following slimming worlds diet, Ive lost 6lb in my first week :) Has anyone got any hints or tips to keep me motivated, ive done slimming world before but fell off the wagon Oct 2012 when i came to a hard time in loosing my weight. I wish i had stuck to it!

I think losing 6 weeks in the first week is motivation in itself. However, most of it was probably water retention. Atleast you're dropping..... wait till you hit the dreaded plateau. If you don't know what I mean look up weight loss plateau. Good luck.

Hi,
I arent doing slimming world, i am doing ww but i have the same trouble. I find that if i have 1 bad day then i lose motivation but i just need to be more positive and start again the next day!

Hi im new to this and SW. On day 3 and finding it ok but def need some hints & tips to keep me motivated!! My goal is to loose 3 stone by July!!:)

I have also got 3 stone to lose, need to lose it before my friends wedding in august ideally. I live with people who can eat chocolate and not put on a pound so my will power is already being tested by all the chocolate around. i need help to keep me going.

ooo i will find out how many Weight watchers points they are, i am sure they wont be many made with hot water instead of milk,

Back