Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to all this!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by n3ttybt, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. n3ttybt

n3ttybt Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi my name is Jeanette and am trying slimming world along with my partner as we are planning on getting married next year!!.
    A brilliant reason to get slim hey.
    My biggest problem is breakfast as I have three kids and currently at uni studying to be a primary school teacher, so mornings are hectic and don't always get the chance. I know I need to find the time, but am struggling with quick and easy breakfasts that don't always use up my healthy b option!.
    Any help would be gratefully received :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome.

You could use a bar such as Alpen Lights (2) or Fibre Plus for your HEb.

Good luck

Irene xx

4. Katkay

Katkay Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jeanette. I've been struggling with the same thing as I am always flying out tge door in the morning. Ham omelettes are working for me at the moment. I chop the ham, beat the eggs and put the mixture in a Tupperware the night before. In the morning it takes 2 mins to do the omelette with some fry light. Then I throw everything in the sink to wash in the evening, grab a banana for the train and run out the door.

If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

C

5. Dickiechicklet

Dickiechicklet Full Member

When I am short of time in the morning I try to have some fruit such as apples, clementines or bananas but when I have 5 mins to sit down for breakfast I like more interesting fruit (blueberries, strawberries, melon, pineapple etc) which I chop the night before and have with a muller yogurt. If I need to bulk it out I had a little bit of hot water to a couple of scan bran (to fluff them up) and mix them through the yogurt. I'd often use them as part of a HEB and have the remaining ones later in the day. Boiled eggs and ham is a quick breakfast as well, you can boil the eggs the night before so it is quick to pull together on the morning.

Thanks for starting the thread - I am hoping to get some ideas!

DickieC xx

6. n3ttybt

n3ttybt Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cheers guys, I tried having mini shredded wheat and strawberry mullerlight, but wasn't overly keen on the taste/texture combo, going to have to try a few more things out!! I like scrambled egg, but detest hard boiled eggs, I like soft boiled though. I don't have any scran bran as have yet to go to a meeting, need cash first!!, so am trying to get by on what we have in the house.
    Jeanette x

7. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Go on your goals

8. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Lol sorry. GL I mean. Good luck

9. Pinkie1973

Pinkie1973 Starting over again......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you eat breakfast at work? I take mine in - and prepare it the night before....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.