New to all this!!

n3ttybt

Hi my name is Jeanette and am trying slimming world along with my partner as we are planning on getting married next year!!.
A brilliant reason to get slim hey.
My biggest problem is breakfast as I have three kids and currently at uni studying to be a primary school teacher, so mornings are hectic and don't always get the chance. I know I need to find the time, but am struggling with quick and easy breakfasts that don't always use up my healthy b option!.
Any help would be gratefully received :)

Hi Jeanette. I've been struggling with the same thing as I am always flying out tge door in the morning. Ham omelettes are working for me at the moment. I chop the ham, beat the eggs and put the mixture in a Tupperware the night before. In the morning it takes 2 mins to do the omelette with some fry light. Then I throw everything in the sink to wash in the evening, grab a banana for the train and run out the door.

If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

C

When I am short of time in the morning I try to have some fruit such as apples, clementines or bananas but when I have 5 mins to sit down for breakfast I like more interesting fruit (blueberries, strawberries, melon, pineapple etc) which I chop the night before and have with a muller yogurt. If I need to bulk it out I had a little bit of hot water to a couple of scan bran (to fluff them up) and mix them through the yogurt. I'd often use them as part of a HEB and have the remaining ones later in the day. Boiled eggs and ham is a quick breakfast as well, you can boil the eggs the night before so it is quick to pull together on the morning.

Thanks for starting the thread - I am hoping to get some ideas!

DickieC xx

Cheers guys, I tried having mini shredded wheat and strawberry mullerlight, but wasn't overly keen on the taste/texture combo, going to have to try a few more things out!! I like scrambled egg, but detest hard boiled eggs, I like soft boiled though. I don't have any scran bran as have yet to go to a meeting, need cash first!!, so am trying to get by on what we have in the house.
Jeanette x

Back