New to all this!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by n3ttybt, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. n3ttybt

n3ttybt Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi my name is Jeanette and am trying slimming world along with my partner as we are planning on getting married next year!!.
    A brilliant reason to get slim hey.
    My biggest problem is breakfast as I have three kids and currently at uni studying to be a primary school teacher, so mornings are hectic and don't always get the chance. I know I need to find the time, but am struggling with quick and easy breakfasts that don't always use up my healthy b option!.
    Any help would be gratefully received :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome.

You could use a bar such as Alpen Lights (2) or Fibre Plus for your HEb.

Good luck

Irene xx

4. Katkay

Katkay Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jeanette. I've been struggling with the same thing as I am always flying out tge door in the morning. Ham omelettes are working for me at the moment. I chop the ham, beat the eggs and put the mixture in a Tupperware the night before. In the morning it takes 2 mins to do the omelette with some fry light. Then I throw everything in the sink to wash in the evening, grab a banana for the train and run out the door.

If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

C

5. Dickiechicklet

Dickiechicklet Full Member

When I am short of time in the morning I try to have some fruit such as apples, clementines or bananas but when I have 5 mins to sit down for breakfast I like more interesting fruit (blueberries, strawberries, melon, pineapple etc) which I chop the night before and have with a muller yogurt. If I need to bulk it out I had a little bit of hot water to a couple of scan bran (to fluff them up) and mix them through the yogurt. I'd often use them as part of a HEB and have the remaining ones later in the day. Boiled eggs and ham is a quick breakfast as well, you can boil the eggs the night before so it is quick to pull together on the morning.

Thanks for starting the thread - I am hoping to get some ideas!

DickieC xx

6. n3ttybt

n3ttybt Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cheers guys, I tried having mini shredded wheat and strawberry mullerlight, but wasn't overly keen on the taste/texture combo, going to have to try a few more things out!! I like scrambled egg, but detest hard boiled eggs, I like soft boiled though. I don't have any scran bran as have yet to go to a meeting, need cash first!!, so am trying to get by on what we have in the house.
    Jeanette x

7. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Go on your goals

8. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Lol sorry. GL I mean. Good luck

9. Pinkie1973

Pinkie1973 Starting over again......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you eat breakfast at work? I take mine in - and prepare it the night before....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.