New to Atkins forum...

BlackRose

Gold Member
but not new to minimins. Hi everyone, here's a brief me intro. :D
I'm usually here when I'm attempting lipotrim or Cambridge. I don't have it in me to do a VLCD at the moment so I coming back to my old reliable diet. Atkins except this time it's not a diet I'm doing, if you know what I mean. I'm getting back to normal, good healthy eating habits. 9 years ago I did it when I was 21 and lost 3 and half stone over a period of about 6 months, with a weekend(sometimes a week) every 6 weeks off. No breaks this time though!! lol

I felt amazing on it, losing weight, healthy skin, energy. So, i'm exhausted with the yo-yo dieting. I've had it! I want to lose weight AND be able to eat normal proper food. No more diet mentality and refraining from things until I lose weight. And I have PCOS which is actually more easily managed with a low-carb/high protein diet so I have health motivations too.

So here I am folks, all 13 st 7lbs of me. Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Hi there BlackRose, welcome and enjoy tucking into lots of scrumptious food while still losing weight...

Hi Darling and welcome to our Atkins family. :)

Hi there!

I've been lurking a while too. I'm doing a vlcd but to be honest its very difficult for me. I too found atkins worked well for me previously. Good Luck and best wishes!

Hello and a warm welcome to you. Good luck on the rest of your journey to goal and beyond. You already know how enjoyable the trip will be!

Hi & welcome! x

Thanks to all for their kind words and welcome. I only got going last week, so tomorrow is WI!! I've become very lax in my miniminsing of late so I'll def try to remember to post results! :D

Hi Blackrose

Im new too - day 1 for me today, just made the stupid mistake of eating sweet chilli chicken from asda- 16g carbs! Doh! I have learnt not to assume all pre-cooked chicken is the same! Anyway - good luck for the weigh-in.

Ax

welcome and good luck

Hi Andi, yes you learn to check the carb content o everything before you buy it. :)

Hi! yes as Jim says - it makes a change from looking at sat fat and calories!

Back