New to Atkins

Miley34

Hello, I start aitkens tomorrow and would love some support and success stories from anyone that's lost a lot on induction .x:p

Hello and welcome. You will find plenty of support on here.

Make sure you have read the sticky so you are thinking of starting atkins. Feel free to post questions and do start your own diary thread - most of us have found that a lifesaver while we work out how it all works:)

Good luck

I'm going to start tomorrow too, good luck:)

Hi thanks for replying, I am going to sainsburys tomorrow to stock up on low carb food. I feel Atkins s the only diet that stops me craving sweet things x

Well today's the day, I have only had a coffee so far as I have nothing in the house untill I get to sainsburys. Think I am going to have mushroom omelette for dinner tonight with lettuce and cucumber and radish. X

good luck for your first week. xxx

Hi I have started back to atkins today after a long break, I know it works. Good luck with your journey I will keep looking for your posts.

That's gas we are the same weight Miley - hopefully we will be a lighter similar weight soon! What's your goal weight (I'm on my phone so no tickers) I'd love to be 10 stone ish.
Day 1 is going well so far, can't wait for the no craving stage!
Oh I'm 34 too if that is what 34 in ur name means, how is today going?

Last edited:
Hi guys, i am hoping to be 10 and a half stone shrinkinannie, Ive been 10.10 before and liked it so maybe 10 but 10 and a half is my goal.I have managed to get to sainsburys and now have lots of foods to choose from. Had egg salad for lunch and then a cheese and mushroom omelette for afternoon snack and I have pork with crackling and sprouts and broccoli for dinner.I have to say I think I have gone off omelette as its made me feel a little sick.

its like the cambridge diet, just shakes and soups or bars. I couldnt cope with it any longer so hopped over to this!

Ahhh I see.How are u finding ths one?. I have been on them all but I like the Atkins as it stops me craving food after about 3 days. I have just had pok with crackling and sprouts and cauliflower, I can't believe I was chewing on crackling with fat running down my chin and no guilt lol xx

Back