New to Cambridge - day two

I have retreated to bedroom with i-phone as husband and dog are snoring on sofas. Had some skin with my chicken tonight without even realising until it's too late. Not a lot but have just tested urine and ketosis showing only a trace now where as I am normally two colours higher on medium. Omg I am now obsessing like a mad woman aghhhh. Just asked what people think about doing 2 bars a day as I have 7 stone to lose and wanna try and like doing diet. Feeling pants tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww honey, I have seven stone to lose too but we can do this. First weigh in today so keep everything crossed. Do you have a short term target? Would like to have dropped a dress size by end of the month. Going away for Whit so hoping to stay 100% whilst I'm away.

Hang in there honey - it's a long journey but you're not on your own.:grouphugg:

Thanks and good luck at weigh in. Emailed CDC last night and she sent me a big supporting reply. Am still at it anyway. My goal is to be 15st 7 or 16/18 by 30th June as going to Sicily on a fancy free trip. Am not planning on coming way off plan though whilst there I will just take some bars and have a protein meal in the evening I think. The thought of coming out of ketosis makes me wanna cry lol.
Here is some ketosis info. Yesterday tea time mine showed trace which is when I freaked out but by bed time I was medium again so take it as a pinch of salt.
Big hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Should have said, checked urine last night and am now ketotic - yippee .:D Going to Wales with children for Whit then 2 weeks in Cyprus on 7th August so really need to shift lots by then - I have 13 weeks so hopefully can make a serious dent in my target by then. Thought of wearing swim wear at my current weight makes me utterly miserable. Good luck for Sicily - we can do it!!

Back