New to cambridge diet

dubaikat

Hi Everyone, I have started the cambridge diet today and I am looking for other members who would like to support each other :)

Hi Kat . I'm on day 5 a d think today might be the hardest cos I'm off work! Going to pee soon to see if I'm in ketosis ... Wish me luck! Good luck to you for today .. Gill x

Hello,
I’m Natasha 26 from London, I am starting Extante which is the same as CD on Tuesday but im here to show my support! I hope to be looking fantastic by this time next year! J Good Luck hun xxx

Thanks girls! Day 1 almost done for me! Its not been too bad! Just bought some sugar free chewing gum and a can of diet coke. I was told i could have 1 can diet drink a day so having this as my nightly treat! I cant wait for ketosis :)

Hiya I'm Cheryl , I'm starting again tomorrow after my break through Christmas.
Really need to get back on it.
I'm sure we can all help each other xxx

How is everyone getting on today? Im feeling really hungry and tired but determind to keep going. Its day 2 and i think its one of the hardest (hopefully!) dont really like the soups have a funny taste. Will stick to the shakes from now on!

Hey ladies on day 1 of cambridge tucking into my first oriental chilli soup!! Yummy! Hope everyone is getting on well and seeing great results!!x

Hiya , I'm on day one, I only do the ready made shakes cos haven't got tons to make things as always on the go.
I do mix them with water.
So far today I've had 2 milkshakes will have another about 730pm.
I'm feeling ok at the moment , I know the 2nd and hard day are the hardest but will take everyday as they come and will lose a stone by the 31st jan x
Good luck everyone and keep going xxxx

Well done ladies!! I have been angelic today if I do say so myself. Porridge, tomato soup, choc. Was all quite nice!! Ready for tomorrow. Good luck everybody xx

Hi ladies ,
Day 2 , woke up this morning with a slight headache, I've had one milkshake and plenty of water and only weed once , feeling a little bloated but still focused xxx

Day 4 and i feel good. Had some wafer thin chicken last night....i was desperate! But a pound off still this morning :) hope everyone is doing ok :)

Hey guys I have started today! I have about 2 stone to loose not loads but I'm very unhappy and know if I do this and do it properly I can shift it! I need all the support I can get as I've been trying to loose it for 7 years. Anyone need a buddy?

Hi Kayecl

We are all your buddies Hun, like yourself I have tried many diets , I had 2.5 stone to lose and I've lost just over a stone and feel great people have noticed which is good.
I had a break over Xmas but back on it and on my 3rd day today.
I not sure if it will help you but I have done a diary, I don't write a lot but just the way I feel and I think that helps me.
Good luck Hun it's tough at 1st but you CAN do it xxxxx

Wow that's great! I just want to do it 100% and shift it once and for all. How long has a stone taken you (big well done!) and have you done it 100% too? Thanks Hun I may try the diary but also stay on here as I will need the support

Back