New to CC

Hi everyone, i just started calorie counting yesterday and so far its going well. I really hope this time i can manage to lose some weight as im sick of feeling like the fat one out of all my skinny friends lol! Glad i found this website :)

I know the feeling of being the fat friend all too well! I have some large ish friends but I'm definitely the fattest! Lol

Good luck :) Everyone here is lovely! X

Hey, i was about the same weight as you when i started last week and have lost 6 lbs so far so hopefully i keep losing. I never felt fat just really frumpy, hope you succeed in what you want to achieve, try keeping a food diary in the food diary section. Keep in touch and let us know how your getting on x :)

thanks guys:) i can't believe you've lost 6lbs already silver lady that's amazing!! hopefully i can follow your good example x

Im defo the fat one out of my friends! This diet is the best diet for me by far! After trying every other diet on this website lol! I'm 11lbs down in last 8 weeks! Comin off slowly but I'm just glad it's comin off lol

Hi Hayley :wavey:
Im new to CC too. I'm about the same start weigh as you (im 13st 10) and I started on Monday. I'm a bit shorter than you though - 5'2, so I have over a stone more to lose than you :cross:
Hope its going well!
sx

Back